Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

is there a difference with different brands of BP? I mean are there different ingrediants? Or are they all the same??

The active ingredient is the same, however the "suspension" or inactive ingredients can make or break the product.

That, only years of dedicated and frivolous overspending as a productwhore, can answer. Trial & error. Not everything works 4 everybody, and not everything works all the time....ok?

Clearsil, Oxy, & Stridex are crap. I'm just too old to be messing around w/ stuff sold in strengths barely tolerable to teenage skin.

Neutrogena onthespot, doesn't suck. I use it along w/ a prescription med. I alternate according to what my face is doing.

If you are outside the US & have access to Benzac...you are stoked. I used to LOVE this stuff & chased it around Orange County until the last tube was gone {6 yrs ago! :- }

Brevoxyl is a script bp I've used, 4%. Kinda harsh, but ok

Here's my rule of thumb 1} make sure the % is good, stronger is usually NOT better

2}$$$$$$$ no reason going bankrupt!!

3} smell, feel.

Namaste'