Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
allan

Strangeness while taking B5

I'm on my 7th week of taking B5 and it's definately working, I have 0 acne for once! The only thing is my skin is still just as oily! I don't get it. I only wash my face once at night, only using normal water in the morning. My skin doesn't seem overly dry but I'm just fed up with it being so oily all the time. Anyone got any thoughts on this?

I just started taking B5 last night. lol. I'm hoping for great stuff. although actually my acne has almost 100% cleared up from differin and brevoxly-4 creamy wash but i got off the antibotics i was on so i wanted to replace it with something. i have the idea that it kills more of the bacteria than just make your face less oily. That's my thought although i could be wrong. I used to have really oily skin even though I was on alot of meds for acne but i tried something different. I use ALOT of moisturiser. I was just dabbing it on my face before because I had oily skin but right away after using more my skin got better, it was less oily and it felt smoother. I still wash my face like three times a day because I use the Creamy Wash in the morning, and I exercise and a germ infested gymn or run(either way lots of sweet) and at night again because differin says to wash face before putting it on. But seriously moisturise...it's the best. I use Purpose, it's wonderful. Use something that is Oil-Free, Hypoalllergenic, Non-Comedogenic and FRAGRANCE FREE. Anywa, best of luck. Just curious also, how much b5 do you take. I'm wondering how much i should take for very minor acne.