Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm a regular user of Carley's Smooth and Clear and their finishing soap. I just got some of their moisturizer to try. It is still too early to tell, but I think they might have another excellent product here. It seemed like it would be greasy, but it is exactly the opposite. It absorbs extremely well and seems to help eliminate that greasy look that so many moisturizers give you. Up until now, I had been using Eucerin Renewal with great success and satisfaction. I just thought I'd try something new. So far, so good...Here's a link:

http://www.no-acne.com/lotion.htm

although i havent recieved my order yet im very convinced by them. how do you like their stuff so far? yeah that moisturizer sounds promising because its got that jojoba thing which i've heard many good things about. how do you feel about using bp as just a cleanser? it seems like it would be washed away before it does the job...

I was skeptical at first, but now I'm sold on their products. Start by using the Smooth and Clear once per day and be gentle with it. I sometimes use it twice a day depending on how my skin feels, but more often than not I use their natural finishing soap as my second face wash. Smooth and Clear is a key part to my own regimen.

AM

-Shave with Norelco Advantage

-Carley's Smooth and Clear

-Clindamycin Gel

-Eucerin Renewal or now Carley's Moisturizer

-Keflex oral antibiotic

PM

-Carley's finishing soap

-Differin Gel

-Keflex oral antibiotic

If you like Carley's cleanser, I think you will really like the finishing soap. I have reordered about 4 times now, and they always send me free items. I've only had the moisturizer for about a week, but it seems great. I keep it in the fridge which makes it feel that much better when it goes on. It really does not leave any greasiness like so many other moisturizers and it has a subtle, nice smell to it. I hope it works out for you too. Let me know what else you are using for your face.