Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Veneficus

Acne to me is.....

Whack-a-mole. You know the game where you hit a mole with a mallet, and another pops up? Every time I get close to being clear, one or two more show up, stick around for two or three days and leave me a redmark. WTF? I am 20, this **** got old three years ago! If they could just stay down I'd be fine!!!!!! Argh! Just had to vent a bit.

I feel you man, acne was never a problem for me all my life, then last year came around and I seriously F*cKing exploded with zits all over my face. They are pretty much gone now but I still have acne scars I want to get rid of. I hope I never have to experience those 6 months of hell again. I didnt want to go out, I avoided the outdoors, my face is all I thought about. Hopefully these scars will heal soon and I can live like a normal 19 year old

whack-a-mole dam right. I was mostly clear 3 odd days ago and guess wot? two massive ones have moved in on me forehead this morning great! I have a dam job interview at midday ](*,)

I think it's time for you to start a treatment. If your acne is mild (I think it's the case), try a light acne care (advice no BP). But before everything, check your cleansers and cosmetics.

My metaphor is more like....acne is like a timeshare...one group moves in, another moves out...but god forbid there be a vacancy!!!!