Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anyone ever tried these products? It is completely custom made, you tell them what your problem is by answers a series of quesitons based on your skin type, irritation types, type of acne, dry skin/oily skin and everything like that. It is extremely extremely expensive if anyone is wondering. You can order them from a Barney's New York store or www.barneysbionova.com if you are interested. I think I might try it out and see how it goes. For me it will cost for .50oz $57.00 and for 2.00oz $141.00. Before I buy it though for this much money I wanted to see if anyone has tried it. Has anyone? I'm kind of skeptical because I have tried really expensive products from high end retailers before and they didn't really do much, but this look promising because its supposedly bioengineered by biotechnicians and scientists working for Barney's New York which is an extremely upscale department store so I don't think they would accept anything but perfection. Plus they asked such questions like, what kind of medications were you on before, the option I had to choose was several antibiotics and tretinion. It looks promising, but I wanted to ask if anyone has tried it.

Oh for anyone who is interested, I just talked to my friend who works in Barney's New York on Madison Avenue who is an asistant buyer for Armani sportswear tells me not to buy into this stuff, its pure marketing and doesn't really contain anything special. So don't try it or anything else like it. It is just a rip off.

Check the active ingredients before you buy anything. Almost every overpriced cream contains ingredients that you can get elsewhere for much less money.

If you don't think it's worth the money then don't buy it.

im slightly confused at the responce to this product that everyone seems to be having. it loooks nothing short of astonishing from what i can tell.

it contains PCMX, SA, chlorhexidine, saw palmetto, linoleic acid,resorcinol, zinc oxide, naicinamide, nicotinamide, coenzyme Q10. just those ingrediants alone compromise pretty much the entire new age acne fighting arsenal all in one cream. now sure you can get each ingrediant by itself cheaper, but having to use 10 washes to get the effect of each ingrediant by itself would screw up anyones skin. if you ask me, getting the benefit of all of these amazing ingrediants in one product is nothing short of astonishing, and i for one am picking some up as soon as i can. why bother jumping from bandwagon to bandwagon when you can get it al l in.....one wagon i guess? i dunno, sometimes i just dont get you people.

cheers,

adrian