Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OK after today I officialy give up on any faith in God and he can kiss my fucking Italian ass all day long. Seriously regardless of if he is real or not I coudln't care less all I know is the thought of God being able to control what is happening to me is making me sick to my stomach and wanting to vomit. If he is real then all I can say is fuck you, and your controlling ass. Who gives you the power to make me have constant pain for the last 6 years of my life and suffer unbearable while others have it so easy. I used to think that this (acne) was just a test and was meant to make me stronger. You know what if somehow me typing this would send me to hell then fuck that. I dont' even care anymore cause all I can say is that I am in my own living hell every day of every year. How can your sick ass possibly fuck me over everytime I get a chance for something good to happen. I'm not lying everytime I have had something awesome bout to happen I have gotten a huge breakout this isn't exaggeration it has happened at least the last 8 times. I really hope God is real so now if he sends me to help I can say God 2 questions: 1) why did you curse me like this and I'll get his crappy answer 2) Fuck you and fuck your disturbing ass there is no way hell can be worse than what you already have done to me. Alright dats my huge beer, I tore the medal off my neck today and will never put it back on again. If there is a God he sure doesn't visit Illinois much.

Guest Tempest

sad.gif

here...have some wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

user posted image

life on earth is only 75 yrs or so on average then u die.. after u die, life is eternal

believe and stay true to god while enduring what u are and u will be happy after

Guest TylerD

ummmm....intense post. Unfortanetly i feel that way too sometimes.

I know how you feel bro, I look like sh*t too right now.... its gonna be another week of avoiding shit and stayin inside to help it heal... the worst part is its cause of my own picking... i guess ill never learn

yeah, your right, were is god when you need him......

faith?No its ignorance.....

do good deeds =D good deeds makes you feel good and helps blood to flow..no more acne! (ha!ha!) Maybe you deserve acne anywho. I know for 6 straight years. But maybe its karma, and meant to be. Something always happens for a reason..and its probably been hella long to find out what acne is supposed to do to you but everything will turn out a-okay..if its not okay its not the end yet. So just hang in there for another 6 years? hahah kidding dudee..

wow, i can understand how pissed you are, and that you have good reason to be and i won't say anything wrong with your complaining, but the extremeties are over the limits.

God did not give you this acne. it is not God who is controlling every little thing that happens to you, and making it worse. you're looking for the only thing that could do this to you and relate it to your situation, do not blame Him. it is not He who is doing this to you.

people say things like these are His way of testing us, and I question that, I think that there are still the natural things in life that affect us, acne is natural and may not be a test.

i know how u feel man. I dont really beleive in god anymore since ive had acne either and im sick of living with this shit on my face everyth motherfucking day. Acne has ruined my confidence and my chances with sooo many girls and getting good grades in school and my job.

I can relate, because I too have lost all hope.

To be honest, at this point I couldn't care if I go to hell or not.

to let you all who left hope behind know, there's a story of how i found out about this regimen.

my acne was getting worse, and it got better, worse, better, then it just kept getting worse and when i saw my face in good lighting as opposed to usual, it was awful. i hated it and felt horrible about myself, i was crushed inside and couldn't believe that this was somewhat hidden from me. it came to a point where i broke down and cried, you can all relate, but i prayed, i had prayed before, but never when i was this emotionally battered, i prayed for a solution i prayed for it to be gone. i cried as i prayed but i did it for a good 10-15mins, until i collected myself and just had hope and faith. not too long afterwards i started searching up acne regimens again, and came here, i had seen it before but disregarded it. as i read how it worked and the success stories i knew i found what i was looking for. when my face started getting better, i was sitting in church one day and it came to me, my prayers had been answered.

strength and perserverance is what you need, i had prayed a bunch of times before for this, and when it came to an emotional point they were soon answered. remember, Moses prayed 40 days on the mountain to save the lives of the Israelites.

I can't believe I'm actually saying this...b/c I have been dealing with acne for 14 long ass years but...you are in control of your life. Maybe you can't control the acne, but you do control whether you go out in public, on dates, to parties, to work or wherever. Despite whether u believe in God or not, your acne has no control on what you decide to do with your life. You decide to stay in your room and hide or to not do other things b/c you don't want anybody to see your skin.

Hate your parents...they're the ones who passed the acne gene down to you.

Jus kidding!

strength and perserverance is what you need, i had prayed a bunch of times before for this, and when it came to an emotional point they were soon answered. remember, Moses prayed 40 days on the mountain to save the lives of the Israelites.

dont rely on your "god" to give you clear skin, of all the atrocities that "he" seems to permit in the world acne is one of the least serious. bad things happen to good people, and good things happen to bad people. its just the way the world is, and thats not because of some arbitrary higher power that some people believe in, thats just pure chance: because thats all anything that happens in the world boils down to.

and no one is going to hell if they say god doesnt exist. i mean, for all you christians out there, there are at least as many hindus and muslims. you cant all be right, so a huge amount of people are going to hell one way or the other! id rather sit on the fence and believe in nothing. id rather rely on tangible things like my character and strength of will to get me through, without having to pass the responsibility for when bad things happen to a "god".

Your not alone I'll tell you that. I have at times began to lose my faith in God and his exsistence because of acne. Fortunately for me during my worst stages I had always had friends to boost me up (not by saying "your acne will get better" or anything like that) but by us having fun with them not even mentioning my skin. I have looked back on acne and figured out that their were some benefits of me getting acne. (Small but its still beneficial thus I try to stay positive.)

When I was younger I ate nothing but sugar (exaggeration but not far off) candy, soda, cakes you name it which I probably think caused my acne in the future. And I barely at anything healthy (weight gain yes!) So now, I learned from my mistake and recently been eating quite healthy. And in the longrun would helped me.

If it wasn't for acne basically I would probably be...

-Big as a house

-Arrogant/Egotisical

-Not have the great friends I do now

-Not apprective to people who have it worse then me

Hopefully, eventually its going away.... I hope. However, by me eating healthy now (I'm 16yrs) by the time I actually grow out of adolsence, my body should be healthy enough to resist the adult acne.

I learned that diet had a HUUGGEEE part on from me being BAD-----GOOD

I would say I had moderate acne but now its mild. I was fortunate that mine isn't severe. I guess the praying does work though.

Also I learned when i have children (Hopefully lol.gif ) I know the mistakes that my parents made (nothing agaisnt them) and fix it with my kids. And if my kids have acne I could relate and hopefully have it treated before it gets horrid. My parents never considered taking me to a derm even when my acne was just TERRIBLE. They thought it was because I didn't wash enough. They wanted me to wash atleast 3 times a day or everytime I get oily. Also they wanted me to eat no sugar (which I told them I didn't but they didn't believe me.) They really don't understand because none of them had as bad as acne as mine. Genetics YAY!!

[break time from all the fast typing]

I've never really believed in god.... My dad blames himself for not taking us to chruch very often.. "It's not your fault dad... I thought chruch was gay and pointless in kindergarten.." I've never understood the whole church and confession thing.. is it supposed to make you feel better??? so if you do something horrible but go to confession, all is forgiven??? fuck that!!!!!

EntertheDragon, I know exactly how you feel.... I know I should take my own advice but blaming our skin problems on something or someone, if they should exist or not, isn't gonna make it better or go away..... you know, I've seen some really great before and after photos with the use of accutane.... but a lot of the times, it seems like it all comes back a few short months later.. are all the side effects worth it if it's just gonna come right back?? I don't know, I've never been on the stuff... this makes me reconsider ever going on accutane...

I hope that you feel better and have friends and family that support you.. for what it's worth, I think you're an attractive guy biggrin.gif

Try and keep your head up.....

No one has mentioned it so I will.

Even if he/she exists, God has no effect on any events of our life, ok? Natural events occur just because. Why do so many people need an explanation for what happens to them. I know it may be shitty, but it's what life deals to us, and we either have to rectify the situation or just accept it and move on.

I don't know how many times I have to say it...

....it's just science, bitches!

I don't have the answers, and the last thing I intend is to impose my beliefs on anyone. I only wanted to share a few simple thoughts. I know this can be a touchy subject and each has his own point of view. All I ask for is the same consideration and respect.

Though I can't imagine exactly what you are going through, I know it's hard.

I don't believe God is to blame for acne. I feel it may very well be a response to something.

I find it sad that people rarely thank Him for the good things they do have, but are so quick to blame Him for the unfortunate things. When something good happens, they often feel it was because they either got lucky or solely because of their own hard work, but when something bad happens, God has failed them and becomes the #1 cause.

I truly feel that God believes in us, and we also have choice. We were given the guidelines to live a good life, and we have him to always listen, but we need to fall and pick ourselves up, and work together as human beings.

I know acne affects us all, I know that. It affects our lives, but we should not let it determine how we will live.

We are all unique and we will each have our share of strengths and weaknesses, whether it be in regards to brains, health, appearance, etc.

I know appearance is part of us and is what we present first, but it is our heart and soul that make up the most important part of who we are. Our skin is like the packaging that, if unwrapped, will reveal everything we are to the core. But I know it doesn't change the fact that it is difficult.

Acne could be an indication of something not quite working properly, either internally or externally, and we may be lucky to have these signs. Sometimes it is not our fault, and sometimes we may be to blame, for not caring for our bodies in a better way.

If it was a test, as you sometimes wondered, do you think you would have passed it? Do you think this has made you stronger, and have you learned?

If you have gained something from it, that is wonderful (you have us!). But we should know that just having had enough of our share and thinking we learned may not always be accurate, or be enough. We should learn something from everything, but it doesn't mean it will automatically change our situation.

We must go through life and I do believe He never gives us more than we can handle, even when we are at rock bottom, and He believes we are able to find the solution. Don't give up and lose faith, 'cause He still hasn't given up on you, even though you may feel He doesn't care.

In regards to your skin breaking out whenever something good was coming along, this could simply be nerves or stress taking their toll. And I know you probably missed out on a lot, but try, hard as it is, not to do the same in the future.

Have you ever or often prayed sincerely to Him? Prayer is not only asking, but most importantly, communicating. He may not be able to respond with words, but responds through comfort, beauty, good, people.

Another thing I strongly believe is that when we pray, we may receive but not always in the way we expected or thought we should, but it will be what is good for us and what we truly do need and desire.

yeah its just science how this world was created too so why the fuck should I believe in God and his bullshit then?