Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

yes well i been tlking 2 this guy 4 2-3 months and he reallllllllly likes me and said he luved me the other day, i was a bit eusa_shifty.gif but accepted it but never said it bak, i jus said i liked him.

anyways he wanted 2 meet 2day and he was waiting for my call last nite to see what was happening, i didnt call, and made up some stupid excuse tonight about not having fone credit and having to go somewhere today. he was really pissed of and upset.

he said he was a fool for falling for everything and i played him and he said he doesnt want to tlk 2 me anymore.

this sux i hate u acne.

Had you ever talked to him about your acne?

Sometimes it is worse to us than to others, and it's a shame that you missed out on meeting him because of your acne, but I can truly understand...

However, I do find he reacted rather quickly for a first time thing. I understand he was upset, and had a right to be, because you gave your word and did not follow through, but it still seemed a little quick and much to never want to speak to someone again if it only happened once.

I'm really sorry about your situation - I know acne is tough...

well look, if it was a first meeting/ first date, you wouldnt be the only would trying to impress. right?

he would also be prepping like mad as well. he'd probably be too worried about what YOU think of him and his very small imperfections that he will would not notice your small imperfections.

the guy would still be way to busy worrying about himself to be thinking about her acne.

my acne is far from small imperfections, but if you dont let it bother you, nobody will say ANYTHING. trust me. unless you somehow caught yourself in a small white room and have nothing to talk about, nobody will say anything.

I'm in the same predicament..if you remember my post a few days ago. If he supposedly loves you, I doubt he's gone for good. The guy i'm talking to told me he "loved" me and later on we got in a huge fight and didn't talk for about 2 weeks but now we talk every night. I thought it was definetly over but you quickly get over those small things if there's really anything there. Just tell him you need some time before you meet and that it's nothing personal against him....however, if you really can't see yourself getting the courage to meet him, you should probobly stop talking to him.

You did blow the guy off, which he does have a right to be mad about, however if he completely stopped talking to you all together I think he is over reacting.

P.S. Paris is a heinous idiot that deserves to be shot. *Edited by a moderator*

Oh my gosh! He says he loves you then freaks cause you cancel. Maybe if it was like the 2nd or3rd cancell in a row but thats a little wierd to get all mean and say you were playin him ...just cause you cancelled. I know acne is tough but a couple of times i saw girls out with acne and they used a little make up-you could see there was a little acne But...they were having ablast !1You could still see how pretty theyre features were And because they let themselfs be outgoing and fun and didnt let the acne get to them it made them really attractive. And they got all kinds of attention. so if hes gonna be allweird from one cancellation maybe hes wierd. if not put your best face on next time and go for it!!! eusa_dance.gif

yes well i been tlking 2 this guy 4 2-3 months and he reallllllllly likes me and said he luved me the other day, i was a bit  eusa_shifty.gif  but accepted it but never said it bak, i jus said i liked him.

anyways he wanted 2 meet 2day and he was waiting for my call last nite to see what was happening, i didnt call, and made up some stupid excuse tonight about not having fone credit and having to go somewhere today. he was really pissed of and upset.

he said he was a fool for falling for everything and i played him and he said he doesnt want to tlk 2 me anymore.

this sux i hate u acne.

i doubt he would care, i think its really me and how i would feel, i wouldnt be myself and this week i hav a huge breakout which is starting to pass but i would of felt real insecure and probably quiet.

I wrote him a letter saying how i felt about things and said i wasnt ready to be with him yet coz he said he wanted 2 ask me out the day we met!!! and i wrote a whole lot of other crap that i feel.

I dont want to lose him coz hes pretty awesome and i wish my acne went away so i could be with him i just dont imagine being with some1 while having acne.

We did exchange heaps of pics and we both hav webcams except they dont show acne hehe biggrin.gif

Yes another rant about this crap!

My online relationship kinder went bak to normal and after speaking for like..3 hours for the past 2 nites to him he asked to meet me next tuesday, and stupid me was like "yerr ok".. this has been haunting me all day coz as much as i want to meet him this stupid acne is holding me bak and in my mind im thinking he'll be like..."eww" when he sees me and that would bring me down heaps, but if i look on the brightside and if he actually liked me i would be the happiest girl in the world coz i hav never really been in a relationship and stuff.

I know i wouldnt be ready until i hav kinder cleared up more but i dont see that happening too soon coz as one breakout clears another starts to come up again and aghhh i hate it.

I'll see how it goes this week and if im happy enough with myself i might consider meeting him. eusa_wall.gif

Guest Craigems

if he doesnt accept you for acne, then he's not worth knowing. My girl has acne, and i love her soo much, i dont even see any bumps or lumps i just see her beautiful eyes and face, as i hope she sees mine sorta thing.

Acne really isnt a problem... people just forget this.

Something about these "online relationships" just never seems right to me. I guess it's okay if you meet someone online and after talking forever you eventually want to meet, but you don't have any sort of relationship at that point. I've made friends online, but I would never really consider "having a relationship" with someone I've never met in person, it just seems weird. And I can't even talk about how weird it is to say that you "love" someone you've never even met in person. Honestly, you can't possibly know someone just by reading text on a screen, it's hard enough to get to try and really know someone when you're staring right into their eyes.

I'm not trying to knock anyone here, but I'm guessing most of you are really young, and frankly the guy is preying on your insecurities and youth. I'm not saying that there isn't a chance that maybe you're talking to an actual nice guy, but there's at least an equal chance the guy cares nothing about you and just hopes to sleep with you. Honestly, be careful out there, the world isn't as safe a place as we all wish it was.

j

He must be retarded if he thinks he's in love with you without ever having met you, either that or he's 12.

I've never had one, but I don't think online relationships are that bad.

It is just stigmatized in a way because all of us have been feeding off images of Romanticism since we were young (REMEMBER: Disney's neverending line-up of princesses in distress, only to be saved by their respective 'Prince Charming's) and we have been made to envision a romantic beginning to a relationship, that online ones appear unorthodox.

He must be retarded if he thinks he's in love with you without ever having met you, either that or he's 12.

I am sorry this happened! However, I must agree with some of the posters, he did react a bit abrupt for my liking. I mean really!! I am the type of person that believes every experience places you where you need to be. With this being stated, you may have saved yourself from a "unwanted" reliance. Think about it for a second removing the blame from yourself. Things do happen in a blink of an eye. You could have had all the intentions in the world to meet and lets say you are stuck on the side of the road with a flat tire and not power on your cell phone. It has happen to me on both the recieving and giving end! In both cases the person understood! I will advise being upfront and if he can not understand that then you just found out why he is not in a relationship already! Your divine mate or whatever term you chose to use, will understand!

I hope everything turns out better and good luck,

Ambi

yes well i been tlking 2 this guy 4 2-3 months and he reallllllllly likes me and said he luved me the other day, i was a bit  eusa_shifty.gif  but accepted it but never said it bak, i jus said i liked him.

this sux i hate u acne.

Guest TylerD

If you have been talking to this guy for this long, and he likes you as much as you say he does. Then he wont care about acne. Online relationships are such a good thing. Alot of ppl dont think they are. But it gives a chance for 2 ppl to talk to eachother and get to know one another. When you are talking to him im sure you arent thinking if he has acne or not. And same with him. Im sure he doesnt care at all. The only ppl that care about lil things like that are shallow. If he likes you then it will turn out good. A guy saying he loves you obviously means he likes you alot and he wont give all that up just because you have a tiny bit of acne. Hopefully you can talk to him again and try and sort things out. Goodluck.