Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nessy

my face and neck are 2 totally different colors !

I have a pale yellow toned skin, well i used 2 anyway, now only my neck is still yellow tone, and my face is red and pink i think its coz of all the products and bp, will it ever go bak 2 normal?

Guest Tempest

yes it will go back to normal. Have you tried Dan's regimen....gentle wash...bp(ony2.5%) and moisturiser? maybe you are using too many products and too high concentrations of acne meds.

I have the smae thing goin on, I look sooooo pale in the face. It sucks when I have to put on makeup too becuase it never looks like it matches.

I think the BP did it for me. I try to stay out of the sun, but even when I got a nice tan at the begining of the summer , my fcae went immediately back to looking pale (even though my body is a nice golden color)

I was wondering the same thing.....

I have a pale yellow toned skin, well i used 2 anyway, now only my neck is still yellow tone, and my face is red and pink i think its coz of all the products and bp, will it ever go bak 2 normal?

same problem here. I've cut out wheat, dairy, and pork. I'm on ortho right now. I'm trying to keep the topical products to a minimum, just neutrogena facial bar twice a day. eating alotta apples too. Seems to be helping a little bit. I dunno though. I say that and tomorrow I'll be glowing...red.

I have the smae thing goin on, I look sooooo pale in the face. It sucks when I have to put on makeup too becuase it never looks like it matches.

I think the BP did it for me. I try to stay out of the sun, but even when I got a nice tan at the begining of the summer , my fcae went immediately back to looking pale (even though my body is a nice golden color)

I was wondering the same thing.....

huh? isn't pale better than red/pink though?

BP did the same to me. Takes a while to get over that dryness and discoloration, but it's over for me. Good luck on yours. It's not permanent by the way.