Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Craigems

I feeling down... AMS (PMS FOR TANERS)

Guest Craigems

Anyways this past week i've been feeling down just in general, yeh i know CRAIG'S FEELING DOWN? well yeh it happens to the most of us. Anyways i've just been feeling yuk, i've lowered my prednisone to 1mg... so this is definantly affecting me i think... anyways i've been clear with the occasional small pimple per week, anywasy. I just feel like absolute crap... Emotionally this is... I mean i think its multiple things which are contributing which i dunno may or maynot make things good.

STORY CUT SHORT coz i hate reading long posts, so this will kill the crap and straight to the point.

# Okay basically asked this girl out at uni like 4 weeks ago, she said yes after exams we can hang.

# I said sweet, okay like 2 weeks later messaged her / than rang after to organise a day because we basically had finished exams... she said can't working coz i didnt work during exams i.e. study so i need money ... okay ... lame but fair enough. But she'll message me or call me the week after.

# Week after ... still not the end of this week, but only the beginning... however i dunno i'm doubtful she'll message me... its happened to me before. NOW I'M AN IMPATIENT PERSON... lol so basically i'm getting worried and should i ring her now ... or maybe wait till the end of the week and message her...

You see she said yes basically twice to me but i dont think she's gonna hold up ... dont get me wrong she might but i'm thinking negatively about it all . sigh. eusa_wall.gif

Now i think this in accordance with accutane has effected me to an extent and i feel really down... ANYWAYS Dont lecture me this is in the wrong forum... i know but this is my forum area tongue.gif and i know you people are good people! wink.gif So any cheering up is appreciated. (sorry i couldnt cut it down anymore...)

Anyways this past week i've been feeling down just in general, yeh i know CRAIG'S FEELING DOWN? well yeh it happens to the most of us. Anyways i've just been feeling yuk, i've lowered my prednisone to 1mg... so this is definantly affecting me i think... anyways i've been clear with the occasional small pimple per week, anywasy. I just feel like absolute crap... Emotionally this is... I mean i think its multiple things which are contributing which i dunno may or maynot make things good.

STORY CUT SHORT coz i hate reading long posts, so this will kill the crap and straight to the point.

# Okay basically asked this girl out at uni like 4 weeks ago, she said yes after exams we can hang.

# I said sweet, okay like 2 weeks later messaged her / than rang after to organise a day because we basically had finished exams... she said can't working coz i didnt work during exams i.e. study so i need money ... okay ... lame but fair enough. But she'll message me or call me the week after.

# Week after ... still not the end of this week, but only the beginning... however i dunno i'm doubtful she'll message me... its happened to me before. NOW I'M AN IMPATIENT PERSON... lol so basically i'm getting worried and should i ring her now ... or maybe wait till the end of the week and message her...

You see she said yes basically twice to me but i dont think she's gonna hold up ... dont get me wrong she might but i'm thinking negatively about it all . sigh.  eusa_wall.gif

Now i think this in accordance with accutane has effected me to an extent and i feel really down... ANYWAYS Dont lecture me this is in the wrong forum... i know but this is my forum area tongue.gif and i know you people are good people!  wink.gif  So any cheering up is appreciated. (sorry i couldnt cut it down anymore...)

Craig-

Oh....You know I have to comment on your long post. How...dare...you. lol, just kidding!

Anyway.. Don't sweat it too much, boy- I'm sure she is playing the typical game... You don't wanna call the guy too early, you like to see them wiggle a little.

So, Don't worry about it. If she doesn't call within the next day or two, and you don't see her... call her up. Just be casual, and nice- Girls like that.

Don't be down! You are Craigems! Mr. Positive Reinforcement...Mr Encouraging! Mr. Australia 2005!!

Chill out, hun- She'll come around. Is she hot? Big boobs? I need to know these things for future reference, ya know. LOL Good luck, it'll work out how it's supposed to work.

Craig-

Oh....You know I have to comment on your long post.  How...dare...you.  lol, just kidding!

Anyway.. Don't sweat it too much, boy-  I'm sure she is playing the typical game... You don't wanna call the guy too early, you like to see them wiggle a little.

So, Don't worry about it.  If she doesn't call within the next day or two, and you don't see her... call her up.  Just be casual, and nice- Girls like that. 

Don't be down! You are Craigems!  Mr. Positive Reinforcement...Mr Encouraging! Mr. Australia 2005!!   

Chill out, hun- She'll come around.  Is she hot? Big boobs? I need to know these things for future reference, ya know.  LOL  Good luck, it'll work out how it's supposed to work.

Craig-

Oh....You know I have to comment on your long post.  How...dare...you.  lol, just kidding!

Anyway.. Don't sweat it too much, boy-  I'm sure she is playing the typical game... You don't wanna call the guy too early, you like to see them wiggle a little.

So, Don't worry about it.  If she doesn't call within the next day or two, and you don't see her... call her up.  Just be casual, and nice- Girls like that. 

Don't be down! You are Craigems!  Mr. Positive Reinforcement...Mr Encouraging! Mr. Australia 2005!!   

Chill out, hun- She'll come around.  Is she hot? Big boobs? I need to know these things for future reference, ya know.  LOL  Good luck, it'll work out how it's supposed to work.

geez that was soooo much better than my post Frankie!

apologies craig hope at least one of us cheers you up.

maybe lack of sleep is my excuse!

l8ta guys

also i miss uni soo much especially the girls hehehehe just be confident or fake it and youll be right girls luv that! smile.gif

Guest Craigems

Aussy thats Frankie, she's hot... And to answer your question frankie, shes small blonde and not big boobs but the right size... i like cute girls smile.gif

Anyways thankyou both for your replies, fantastic trust i have in u guys and it shows with the replies you have given me to thanks.

Typical game... thats what i thought it might be ... i just been feeling down coz its uni holidays now and ive gotta keep myself occupied and this is the prime focus at the moment and unfortunantly i'm in a mess at the moment. I've just been with some mates, cheer me up a bit but yeh i still feel blah... See i'm not a club one night stand guy ... even though i can come accross like that when i'm druunk lol... but when i want a relationship it just doesnt work. **cry** Oh wells. Yeh Mr. Positive thats what i've been doing for the past like 9 months its finally caught up with me i guess... Oh well... And she is a really really night girl who's cute and i dont wanna miss out on being with her...

Anyways how have u 2 been i've missed talking to u guys for a while whats the deal... <back to my question again> Good to see a girls perspective and a fellow mates view. biggrin.gif

Guest Marino

Hell Craigems if it's girls your worried about i'll hook you up mate. wink.gif

As long as you can handle wog chix from Bankstown i can give you a few numbers

Anyway I'm sure she'll msg you soon. Girls think a lot more logically than guys,

she's probably just building a bit of cash and getting ready for the big date she's promissing you

also exams are stressful times, evan more stressfull after the actual exams [worrying about results and all wacko.gif ]

There could be a short cut though

do you have her MSN or ICQ?

Guest Marino
Aussy thats Frankie, she's hot... And to answer your question frankie, shes small blonde and not big boobs but the right size... i like cute girls smile.gif

Anyways thankyou both for your replies, fantastic trust i have in u guys and it shows with the replies you have given me to thanks.

Typical game... thats what i thought it might be ... i just been feeling down coz its uni holidays now and ive gotta keep myself occupied and this is the prime focus at the moment and unfortunantly i'm in a mess at the moment. I've just been with some mates, cheer me up a bit but yeh i still feel blah... See i'm not a club one night stand guy ... even though i can come accross like that when i'm druunk lol... but when i want a relationship it just doesnt work. **cry** Oh wells. Yeh Mr. Positive thats what i've been doing for the past like 9 months its finally caught up with me i guess... Oh well... And she is a really really night girl who's cute and i dont wanna miss out on being with her...

Anyways how have u 2 been i've missed talking to u guys for a while whats the deal... <back to my question again> Good to see a girls perspective and a fellow mates view. biggrin.gif

confused.gif craigems trust me girls are weirdo's i should know seeing as i am one. jus ask my boyf! you deserve anice person maybe shes jus not your lobster? cool.gif

Guest Craigems

Nah i dont have her msn mate, and no .. no banksy chicks mate, bit far lol, and they bulldogs supporters they rip my head off ... anyways thanks for the offer champ. Also thanks for the good reply.

Ahh dam u girls suetey!

Guest Marino
Nah i dont have her msn mate, and no .. no banksy chicks mate, bit far lol, and they bulldogs supporters they rip my head off ... anyways thanks for the offer champ. Also thanks for the good reply.

Ahh dam u girls suetey!

Guest Craigems

no second year uni mate, and i'm 20 smile.gif, and yeh she told me her msn once, but i have forgotten it... lol ! well it was her email i dont know how it came up in convo... and i dont have her friends mobiles only hers, she was only some bio chick i met and basically i really only know her none of her friends.

Guest Marino
no second year uni mate, and i'm 20 smile.gif, and yeh she told me her msn once, but i have forgotten it... lol ! well it was her email i dont know how it came up in convo... and i dont have her friends mobiles only hers, she was only some bio chick i met and basically i really only know her none of her friends.

Guest Marino

Guest Craigems

NEWS FLASH PEOPLE... THIS GIRL MESSAGED ME TONIGHT OMG... THIS BOARD IS GOOD LUCK OR WHAT!!!!!!!!

Anyways she messaged me .. apologising she took so long to message me and she's basically sms chatting to me now as we speak! wooooo. Thanks guys, ur all a bunch of goodlooking and lucky people thanks!

Guest Marino
NEWS FLASH PEOPLE... THIS GIRL MESSAGED ME TONIGHT OMG... THIS BOARD IS GOOD LUCK OR WHAT!!!!!!!!

Anyways she messaged me .. apologising she took so long to message me and she's basically sms chatting to me now as we speak! wooooo. Thanks guys, ur all a bunch of goodlooking and lucky people thanks!

Did I call it or what! LOL She probably just didn't want to look like she was too available, ya know? That's SO typical...But guys play the same games, too!

Good luck, hun- and Have a good time! Are you guys going to go out someplace?

And Aussieguy- that's me in the pic! haha, I get Avril Lavigne ALOT though, so It's ok. I need a new avatar...

Anyway- Craigems, I knew it'd work out ok. Girls are definately wacky, but hey- we're good for keeping things interesting, right? And she sounds very cute!

yay craigems keep us updated on the progress this is better than neighbours! (jus kidding i dont watch neighbours-mrs mangle scared me) x smile.gif

Kinda surprised to hear you were feeling down. So glad to hear you are feeling happier now.

I think eveyone is entitled to feel discouraged sometimes. Even Craig..

But I think I was even more surprised to hear that you are not a one night stand guy...lol I thought all guys are. Just kidding, that's great. Hope all goes well with your "cute girl". Ya, waiting can drive you nuts sometimes, I can be so impatient.

Oh yeah, and great call Frankie, I guess it does take one to know one, (a girl I mean)

Patience, Yes doll, you are so right. Everyone is entitled to feel a little down sometimes.

But, the important thing is that you get extremely happy about something afterwards. lol, Cuz when you stay down, that's no good. So, I'm really glad she called! Yayyy!

By the way, Thanks Craig! (about saying Im hot).. What a compliment, cuz you are a sexy boy! I appreciate that. Good luck, sweetpea! Keep us updated on the progression of things!

Guest Craigems

okay after lostsa smsing last night, argh i'm still tired lol i'm up now at 7:30am writing this... lol umm well she basically said to me "So are you still up for going to the movies?" i said "YEH I WAS GETTING TO THE PART!" anyways we're organinising a date around each others work... so like its all sweet. Yeh i think the rest of my week has just been picked up !!! yay!!! anyways guys thanks again i know i keep saying it but yeh i'd be more lost without you all.

Also neighbours... who watches that garbage.. not many people do in Aus... but then again people watch "The Bill" here hah. cept me... eusa_shifty.gif

Thankyou Frankie, your information is invaluable from a guys perspective!!!

I'll keep u guys updated its the least i could do. (even though its not really related to the perscription med rule smile.gif).

Guest Craigems

yeh but i'm a mod lol.... i'll let this one slide biggrin.gif just hope the other mods arnt looking eusa_shifty.gif

I am jealous.... cry.gifMy heart will always belong to you sweetie! wub.gif You know I am here anytime you feel down!

Seriously I am glad she called you now do not ruin it, no dancing or anything, I remember the last time you danced..... eusa_dance.gif Go to a good movie not some beat the crap out of each other or horror movie, nothing like a nice love story!

When is the big date? I wanna hear all about it when the date is over.

Be happy life is too short not to be! biggrin.gif

Always,Cass wub.gif