Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hardwarp

sweating and working out help

I pretty well only have acne on my forehead. When I work I run and sweat around my forehead a lot. I was thinking of getting a sweat band to put around my forehead. Will this help or just make things worse?

Since you only have acne on your forehead, have you ever considered that it might be due to some hair product that you're using? I think you would be better off just splashing some water on your forehead from time to time during your workout than using a sweatband.

yeah I have considered the possibility of it being some kind of hair product. I use just normall shampoo and conditioner with "got 2 be glued" hair gel. Has anyone experienced problems with this product? Or can someone recommend shampoo/conditioner/hair gel that doesnt effect acne??

Any help would be amazing...thanks guys!!! [-o<

yes! throw that glue away right now lol, for real. that exact glue started my acne.

ok so now that I have thrown away my gel, what does everyone use as a hair gel? If I dont use gel my hair gets all frowy...please help!!! :-k

also...what shampoos/conditioners does everyone recommend?

thanks again!

i used to love that glue...stupid glue ](*,) haha but anyway i now use 'hearbal essences styling gel extra hold'. it nice, not as strong as glue though. glues and polmades are our enemies. gels are ok just dont let it touch your face.

yuck I'd just stay away from hair gel altogether try hair wax, fructis is teh one I use it won't run onto your face or anything especially when it rains I hated that gel running onto my forehead n in my eyes, I switched to wax about a year ago n looking at old photos theres a massive difference in the ammount of spots around there and the hair line.

i used to be got to b glued....now i use this stuff called Murray's...its a wax pomade, that shit is hot.....its in an orange little container with 2 black people with fro's on the top....its hiliarious, but seriously, this shit works wonders

whats the difference between hair wax and hair glue? So all wax's are fine...I am confused... :-k

:- right... hair gel is all liquidy n sloppy... wax is more stiff, it's more solid than the gel so basically you rub it in your hands for 30 sec which the heat from your skin makes the wax more plyable then once you've styled it'll stiffen up a little. when it rains it wont turn into goo like gel.

ok thanks guys thats cool......I bought some wax but instead of my hair feeling rock hard, its feels oily...I take it it's the wax and this is fine?

#-o