Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
njinco1

Aromaleigh, Anyone??

I've been using Aromaleigh's pure cover recently, and I like it a lot. I also got a sample of the coquille stuff (the green one), which I think makes my skin look a bit sickly...

What other aromaleigh products have people tried??? I've read most of the threads but I'd like to get a recent update, particularly about the other coquilles and maybe the blushes before I buy anything else from them. Any success stories??

By the way, I bought a kabuki brush too, and it's quite nice...

njinco1- Hi, I am currently using mostly Aromaleigh but haven't found much success with the blushes, but that's just me and it might be I just haven't found the right tool to apply them with, is all. My skin has improved at least by 50% since I've been using Aromaleigh. Before that, I would use Colorstay only on the days I wanted to go out and my skin certainly paid for it!! I am just about ready to throw away my old Colorstay now!! In fact, I just place a $200 order and got two more kabukis (which one do you have?) and got some fullsizes in the Pure Cover and Pure Powder. I think your missing out if you don't try the Pure Powder and only use the Pure Cover, but that's just what I've found. I am using the Yellow series and there's so many colors of foundations there, like 30!! The green is for covering redness, but I didn't like it that much either, to be honest. I like the Lilas, or lilac one better. I ordered one of the new lip glosses and use the colorwashes and have pretty much abandoned all my other lipsticks already. Which is funny because I've been wearing regular lipstick over half my life...if you have any questions you can send me a personal message because I could go on for days about Aromaleigh. I love it that much.

I think your missing out if you don't try the Pure Powder and only use the Pure Cover, but that's just what I've found.

yeah. If you notice that your skin gets oily during the day, the general consensus on aromaleigh's forum is that using a PC/PP mix instead of 100% PC pretty much fixes that. I've been meaning to order some PP for a while now.

Hey everyone. I use Aromaleigh also and love it.

I havn't tried the blushes as I have some of the Bare Escentuals blushes (though I HATE their foundation!). But the Bare Escentuals blushes are fantastic!

Anyway, I agree....the colorwash is fantastic and the kabuki brush is the best brush for applying the Pure Cover. Nothing works like that brush, NOTHING!

Ritzvin wrote:

yeah. If you notice that your skin gets oily during the day, the general consensus on aromaleigh's forum is that using a PC/PP mix instead of 100% PC pretty much fixes that. I've been meaning to order some PP for a while now.

I didn't realize so many people read that forum over here also. That's the best place for learning how to apply this makeup. Especially if you are having a hard time with finding your foundation match, applying or coverage issues, those ladies over there know how to help!!

I tried plenty of samples before I got my match and truly didn't find it until she (Kristin Bell, owner of Aromaleigh) introduced her wider range of colors.

Without that forum to read, Aromaleigh Aficionadas, I would've been nowhere!