Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shugar

anyone heard of 'Solugel' ?

Hi there, I'm about to start Dan's regimen tonight. Have had this breakout now since February, same as last year at this time, alot of bumps on the skin, almost like a rash. Mainly forehead , temples and its trying to make its way over my cheeks.

Despite rx lotions from the derm ( thats another story,8 years of rx lotions) ,Tri-Cyclen bcps and not doing to my skin what I did last year at this time (facecloth, numerous products, frustrated picking) it is a mess.

Have been using cetaphil for years. Picked up the cetaphil moisturizer but I could not find the Neutrogena BP 2.5 lotion. Everything in the line was

s-acid. So...bought 'Hydrophase Solugel' BP gel usp 4%. Made by the same people that brought you 'Polytar shampoo'....never used that myself.

It was $16.99 for a 45 g tube. Keeping my fingers crossed. This forum , I just have to say has loads of great advice !

Yes i use solugel, read my thread in the "prescription medicine" forum

Glad to hear its working for you ! That other stuff you used sounded really harsh !