Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So many things make me smile that I couldn't list them all here. However, there was this one time when I went to a youth meeting, it was a first meeting and as I was approaching the group to sit down, this very attractive girl smiled at me when I looked at her. It was hard for me to smile back at first but I soon realized that it wasn't a fake smile. It was pure curtesy and friendlines. It was her way of saying "welcome". I was elated. A beautiful girl smiling at me, it was hard to believe. IT MAKES ME SMILE EVERY TIME I THINK OF IT. But it also makes me feel good inside. Since then I promised myself that If I ever become a very good looking guy and see a very discouraged young girl I will smile at her, just like I was smiled at, and I know she will cherish it to the rest of her life.

post-7514-1120441579.gif

post-7514-1120441579.gif

So many things make me smile that I couldn't list them all here. However, there was this one time when I went to a youth meeting, it was a first meeting and as I was approaching the group to sit down, this very attractive girl smiled at me when I looked at her. It was hard for me to smile back at first but I soon realized that it wasn't a fake smile. It was pure curtesy and friendlines. It was her way of saying "welcome". I was elated. A beautiful girl smiling at me, it was hard to believe. IT MAKES ME SMILE EVERY TIME I THINK OF IT.  But it also makes me feel good inside. Since then I promised myself that If I ever become a very good looking guy and see a very discouraged young girl I will smile at her, just like I was smiled at, and I know she will cherish it to the rest of her life.

Really simple things as well. Just people being kind and friendly and nice....it realy does warm my heart to see someone offer an elderly person a seat on a bus or a train, or help an elderly person cross the street. It's a bit cheesy, I know, but I lose so much faith in humanity on a daily basis, that that stuff just makes me believe that some people really are good, and restores my faith in human kind. I try to do those things myself, because I know how good it makes me feel, and I hope I can do the same for others.

My top 5 are:

1. My 21-month-old nephew Daniel. He is just so lovely. His needs are so simple and he is so openly grateful whenever you are kind to him. I just want to be around him all day.

2. Live music. It just fills me with warmth and happiness.

3. When guys do really gentlemanly, polite things, like hold open doors for you, or gesture to a waiting bus and say "after you". That stuff just kills me. I seriously practically fall in love with guys who do that.

4. When people smile (genuinely) at you.

5. This thread!!!

1) Live music that's in huge venues. (seeing/hearing and being a part of all those people singing along makes me feel like I'm in music heaven).

2) baby anthing (except reptiles, sorry.)

3) funny people, funny remarks, wit.

4) Good people. People who smile at you regardless. I had a boy smile at me because I locked myself out of my workplace and he helped me out. He was so nice and yet he didn't have to be.

5)dessert.

i haven't smiled without laughing in a long... long time.

that's for real life situations, sometimes when i'm listening to a song and i really feel the beats or the lyrics, i just smile and start bobbing my head to it, getting into what the song's about.