Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Good people make me smile. I love seeing people go out of their way to help somebody else out that they don't even know. There's nothing more plesant than seeing people with a good heart in action.

only clear faced people can make me smile...honestly, if i see an acne infested vermon walkin down the street, i wanna kick his ass, then i get depressed .

only clear faced people can make me smile...honestly, if i see an acne infested vermon walkin down the street, i wanna kick his ass, then i get depressed .

ummm, wtf... u got some issues there mate. confused.gif

mates make me smile... like the only time i smile is around mates and stuff like u know, we are always joking.

holy hell whats with all the assholes tonight, and i have a feeling somebody has been aditing MY posts to make me look bad, i aplogize, its no me.

This thread isn't making many people smile...lol

Come on, guys - don't take away from what this great thread is about.

I know for me, it is the little things, and especially kindness and sincerity in people.

It's also kind of nice to look in the mirror, and say ""Whoa, hot mama!!""

ha!ha! Just kidding. I don't actually do that!

More seriously, it is nice, though, when your skin is usually problematic and one day, you look and see a brighter, clearer face. That makes me smile!

Thought it was important to mention in relation to the site we are on.

Terry Pratchett books are funny.

Never Mind The Buzzcocks (especially with the monkey in the suit on the bike - classic cool.gif )

Harry Hill's TV Burp

Chris Moyles

Some dudes I know who go out of their way just to make me laugh.

My younger sis who I admire more and more everyday