Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I think too much vinegar on my face because it's all red now! I am ditching the vinegar method because I don't want my face to get any redder. Any suggestions on how to soothe my face down so I can get my original skin tone?

um when I tried vinegar my face went all pink but that only lasted around 10 minutes before my face was fine again.

I hope you are not just leaving the vinegar on your face without washing it off. Vinegar is a mild acid, apply with cotton wool or something and after 10 minutes wash it off, that way you won`t get so much irritation. 10 minutes will be plenty to make the scars peel. I guess its like any other method of burning your skin, if you leave your skin in contact with heat then your skin is bound to get red.

I diluted it and I did leave it on my face! So much for reading directions. I going to get off it until my face stops being red and I'll think about continuing in the future.