Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does 100% Pure Jojoba Oil Break You Out?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Does 100% Pure Jojoba Oil Break You Out?

• Yes
    • No

I love jojoba oil! i use dessert essences 100%

its NEVER broken me out- good stuff that, and helping with my red marks cool.gif

Voted no - 100% jojoba oil does not break you out, it is very non-comedogenic. From what I understand, it's not even technically an oil, it's actually a wax.

for those who are saying it did break you out, could you post details please (unless it really is as simple as 'it made my face look like shit')

for sum reason it seems it gave me more tiny bumps.. honestly i can say i almost never get red pimples anymore.. its the type of pimple where u see it if u turn ur face and let the light reflect on it.. i have oily skin... it seemed to work well on my nose.. but not well on my forehead or cheeks...

I love the stuff. I only used it at night though since I lathered tons of it on and made my face really shiny. Felt great on my skin though!

I am terrified of anything with oil in the name and what it might do to my skin. Interesting thread, though.

keep the votes coming in please. I am still going to try this even if it gets loads of 'Yes' votes..but not just yet because i am on hols soon and don't wanna risk breaking out.

I would like this thread to stay alive as long as possible...as long as it continues to get votes...if it doesn't then i'll happily let it die.

I am terrified of anything with oil in the name and what it might do to my skin.  Interesting thread, though.

votes please lol. I'm won't be able to get to my pc for a week soon, so anyone who is similarly interested in these poll reults, can u bump the thread once it gets to the 2nd page. thanks. (but if no1 is voting anymore than just leave it)

Voted no - 100% jojoba oil does not break you out, it is very non-comedogenic. From what I understand, it's not even technically an oil, it's actually a wax.

Yes, it did break me out in these little bumps under the skin and whiteheads...BUT that's what it supposed to do...unclog pores and get out stuff under your skin...alot of people get initial breakouts from it, but if one sticks it out they will see that it really does help stop the breakout cycle...only been usin it for a week now, I'll live through the breakout and see what happens for myself!