Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bstej

I am paranoid about swimming tomorrow

I know i posted this a few days ago but i ended up not going swimming so now i'm faced with the same problem: Swimming on the regimen. I use Dan's gel and eucerin skin renewal with spf 15 in the morning. I will be swimming shortly after i do the regimen in the morning... Will my face get all gooey and white from the bp gel and moisturizer coming out?... I know it gets "absorbed" into your skin but lets face it a lot of it stays on the outside of your skin just sitting there. I can't bear to have my face get all disgusting when I'm in the pool.. with girls nonetheless.. does anyone have any swimming experiences on the regimen or advice?

i really couldnt say- but i know your face probably will go goey- thats what happened to my face evrytime i went near water with it on! I shouldnt worry too much. I think you should go swimming first, then afterwards do the regimen- dont do it before you go swimming- coz when you get out the pool it will still be morning so it wont really matter! cool.gif