Notifications
Clear all

cucumber juice works

MemberMember
(@mr-420)

Posted : 07/01/2005 10:05 pm

i have to say that if you try cucumber juice you will not be dissapointed. sqaush up a slice of cucumber, in a glas, stick your finger in and rub it on the affected area, 2-5 times per day. your scars will just fade away. my scars are gone finally im clear of everything because of cucumber juice. you can even mix it with lemon if you want to. anyway try cucumber juice for sure

MemberMember
(@fearless)

Posted : 07/01/2005 10:14 pm

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT RED MARKS???? eusa_think.gif

MemberMember
(@healtysceptic)

Posted : 07/01/2005 10:28 pm

i have to say that if you try cucumber juice you will not be dissapointed. sqaush up a slice of cucumber, in a glas, stick your finger in and rub it on the affected area, 2-5 times per day. your scars will just fade away. my scars are gone finally im clear of everything because of cucumber juice. you can even mix it with lemon if you want to. anyway try cucumber juice for sure

MemberMember
(@suzannehopes)

Posted : 07/01/2005 11:04 pm

Yeah, are you talking about redmarks or are you‚  wacko.gif .

James

MemberMember
(@suzannehopes)

Posted : 07/01/2005 11:17 pm

mr.420..all joking aside, I am sure your remedy is for fading red marks...you should have your post moved the the redmark forum, as this forum is for scars... wink.gif BTW..Welcome to acne.Org... biggrin.gif

MemberMember
(@hopeful42day)

Posted : 07/01/2005 11:17 pm

interesting.. sounds like it's worth a try. eusa_think.gif

MemberMember
(@robert)

Posted : 07/02/2005 12:16 pm

Cucumber juice is well known as being a fountain of youth for the skin. It is most effective when taken internally, but is also beneficial as a mask. Hollywood actresses have used it for decades.

I doubt that it would help scars, but redmarks might respond to it.

MemberMember
(@mr-420)

Posted : 07/02/2005 1:56 pm

well i had scars, a couple redmarks and cucmber juice got rid of it very well. as far as ive seen, scarzone and lemon juice, vinegar this has has vanished my redmarks the fastest, as well as a scar i had which is gone thanks to the cucumber, give it a shot

MemberMember
(@tommy_boi)

Posted : 07/02/2005 8:48 pm

Anyone know if this works for acne scars then.? eusa_doh.gif

MemberMember
(@treasure)

Posted : 07/03/2005 6:52 am

MemberMember
(@pen7805)

Posted : 07/03/2005 7:01 am

does this work if you just rub slices of cucumber on your face?

MemberMember
(@gompie)

Posted : 07/03/2005 7:50 am

can you also put the cucumber in a blender and mix it and then rub on?

MemberMember
(@ambivalent)

Posted : 07/03/2005 3:47 pm

how long did it take before you saw results?

MemberMember
(@coolperson)

Posted : 07/05/2005 1:01 am

how do u actually squash the cucumber... it seems pretty hard

MemberMember
(@trick3r)

Posted : 07/06/2005 9:22 pm

this cucumber thing seems to be giving a nice glow to ma face when i wake up the next morning. And as for my marks they actually dont seem as darker as they used to be. Ive only been doing this for like three days and i wouldnt say ive seen a major improvement but my skin does seem to look a little different.

MemberMember
(@natuerwild)

Posted : 07/06/2005 10:58 pm

mr.420..all joking aside, I am sure your remedy is for fading red marks...you should have your post moved the the redmark forum, as this forum is for scars...  wink.gif  BTW..Welcome to acne.Org... biggrin.gif

MemberMember
(@12341236121245)

Posted : 07/08/2005 4:59 pm

Cucumber juice is well known as being a fountain of youth for the skin. It is most effective when taken internally, but is also beneficial as a mask. Hollywood actresses have used it for decades.

I doubt that it would help scars, but redmarks might respond to it.

MemberMember
(@3-2)

Posted : 07/08/2005 10:22 pm

MemberMember
(@getpfsi)

Posted : 07/10/2005 12:04 am

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 07/11/2005 4:45 am

i used a cucumber foaming agent the other night~

Left it on my face for a minute to absorb - my skin felt tight and smooth afterwards - give it a try!

MemberMember
(@drewfish01)

Posted : 01/10/2013 3:56 pm

Does anyone know if this works for red/brown marks and have tried?

MemberMember
(@blottedscience)

Posted : 01/14/2013 4:02 pm

Look, Im sure a cucumber won't make it worse so why dont you just make a try?

I hope it will help you and me... will see.

Good luck

MemberMember
(@iwantmysexyback)

Posted : 01/25/2013 7:34 pm

Ill try that