Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kamstan

has anyone tried Eucerine pore purifying cleanser

I cant remember if I tried this product, but it has pretty good reviews over at drugstore.com. I want to start adding retinol into my daily regime, so I am going to need a gentle cleanser but one that can still help unclog pores. If you tried it please let me know if you liked it or didnt and why.

It does a good job of removing dirt and oil, but without making you dry. What I really like is that it is simple--no fragrance or colors--so you're not putting unnecessary junk on your face. It hasn't cleared me up, but I didn't expect it to work that miracle. If you want a good gentle cleanser, this is great.

I had such bad acne that I refused to go to school. I tried every regimen mentioned on acne.org but nothing has helped until I stumbled upon EUCERIN CLEAR SKIN FORMULA at drugstore.com. I've been using it for 3 months now and my skin is completely clear. My face cleared up within 10 days or so. I use the cleanser and the toner. I went to the mall without make up today and the last time I left my house without make up on was 4 years ago. Nothing has ever cleared my acne up and made me clear....NOTHING! I buy the products in bulks at drugstore.com because I can't find it anywhere in the stores and I'm just afraid that drugstore.com will discontinue it for some reason. I would recommend these products to anyone....Good luck!

I used their toner and only because it had plenty great reviews on drugstore.com

I was satisfied with it. I brought it one time when I travelled and my roomie said that I smelled good when I passed him. It does smell very good and the deep cleansing toner does deep cleanses without drying. Not sure about their fragrance-free foaming wash but if many reviewed it and liked it, then it's worth a shot. I, however, wanted something that is more natural so I didn't repurchase when I used it up. I'm currently using Pure Castile Palm-Olive soap from PureDeming for the face. It's very mild. I also like the Desert Essence Tea Tree Therapy bar soap for my body to streat body acne, i think i'm going to try their Lavender Therapy bar soap next which also has TTO. I also want to try their Thoroughly Clean Face Wash products (had good reviews at drugstore.com) but I read that the smell is very strong so that would probably turn you off.

Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean Face Wash with Organic Tea Tree Oil and Awapuhi

Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean Face Wash with Sunflower, Green Tea and Tea Tree Oil

Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean Face Wash with Tea Tree Oil and Sea Kelp

http://www.desertessence.com/pages/personalcare.html