Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kabol

When cleared by Dan's regimen..

This has surely been asked before, but did any ppl have success with a daily application after being cleared by applying 2 x daily? Just wondering cuz this will surely be what i will do after clearing. Thanks

I can only say what has happened in my case.

Yes, I mostly do once a day treatment now because I usually cannot squeeze the second application into my day.

When the once a day was in the morning (when I hadn't yet got a job) it was more effective because the BP would be in my skin all day and night, working, protecting my skin.

However now that i apply it only in the evening because I'm rushing out to work in the morning, it isn't quite as effective, I'm guessing because it only stays in my skin for half a day, if even that.

Also, BP + Sun seemed to do wonders for my skin. The once in the morning application was working better than twice a day at some point! It was as if, if I let the sun work while the BP was on my face (with sunscreen, of course), I seemed to get better results.

Anyway, good luck! Of course, your skin will tell you what's right for you, so I wouldn't worry too much. Just do what you have to do and see what results you get!! razz.gif

I had about the same results with once daily application at night compared to twice a day...