Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HoNeE_BaBe_6

HOW HAS THE BIRTH CONTROL PILL WORKED FOR ACNE?

well every woman is different and so are her results but i am on ortho tri-cyclen lo and it seems to be working for me. i can't be 100% sure cuz im also on differin and clinda but i have definately been getting less flare ups around ttotm.

I've been on estelle35 (aka diane35) for about 3 weeks and i can tell the difference already... i wish i had gone on it sooner.

As mentioned above.. everyone is different. As for me.. i guess my acne isn't hormonal. Ive been on Diane 35 for 3 months now and it's actually worst than before so i'm coming off this month. Most important thing to keep in mind is everyone is different.. some are luckier than others. eusa_wall.gif

I'm on ortho and it made mine worst, BUT before that I was on the generic and that actually made it better.

But since the non generic is cheaper Im on it instead. The pill never eliminated and I couldnt use it as treatment but I guess the generic did help a little

I was on Orthocycline and it helped TONS!! Like literally made me 98% clear. But it totally killed my sex drive, so I went off it sad.gif I now just went on Yasmin, it's too soon to tell if this will work, I really hope it does cause the other pill cleared me up better then anything ever!!

I'm on ortho and it made mine worst, BUT before that I was on the generic and that actually made it better.

But since the non generic is cheaper Im on it instead.  The pill never eliminated and I couldnt use it as treatment but I guess the generic did help a little