Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I ordered my Bp from u Dan last friday on 6/24/05, well it said that it i will recieve it in 2-4 days! its already late friday evening and it didnt come! Will it come next monday or tuesday? PLEASE LET ME KNOW! im so excited to start this regimen and i really want my Bp to come i live in texas, does where i live matter? I just read that some ppl dont get theres in like two months and i paid for the best shipping! And while im waiting is it ok that im using proactiv repairing lotion and then when i get ur Bp i can just switch it?

monday is July 4th, so if it doesn't come tomorrow, cross your fingers for tuesday. if you're in a hurry, see if you can find a small tube at your local drugstore smile.gif

Thanks Dan but i already emailed them when "joel" suggested i do that, but know one has yet responded back to me and i sent them a messege 2 days ago! matbe it takes time

"im so excited to start this regimen and i really want my Bp to come"

lol, i was the same way smile.gif it seems like we need this stuff yesterday.

The customer service shouldn't take more than 2 days to reply. Hopefully, you would get a reply in the same day. Have you gotten a reply yet? If not, send another email.