Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The bottle it comes in looks highly UNprofessional. Its basically a clay mask which can reduce your oil for a few hours, but 24-48 is a ridiculous claim. Microdermabrasion crystals arent going to reduce oil production either. You'd be better off spending your money on an oil free face wash to be honest

The bottle it comes in looks highly UNprofessional. Its basically a clay mask which can reduce your oil for a few hours, but 24-48 is a ridiculous claim. Microdermabrasion crystals arent going to reduce oil production either. You'd be better off spending your money on an oil free face wash to be honest

i wouldnt like a friggin film on my face! wouldnt that be a con instead of a pro?

On second guess, I don't think I'm going to order it.

That product looks like crap, imo. You'd be better off using oils on your skin (cold-pressed olive oil or jojoba oil). Oils are great because they 'trick' the skin into producing less oil. Apply a few drops on your fingertips and smear/pat it on your damp face after cleansing. Do not apply too much. It should soak into your skin in a few minutes. After a few days, you'll notice your skin is producing less oil since its getting hydrated from the oils you're using.

Sounds weird, but it works.

By the way, what's up with your avator? You look like someone from Hamas.   shock.giflol.gif