Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

last 1-2 months iv been seeing this girl and let me tell you shes changed my life. whenever i see her smile i get so happy, whenever her lips touch mine i forget about everything thats going on in my life. shes the best thing that ever happened to me. whenever i see her i get the same butterflies that i get when i met her for the first time... we been spending a lot of tiem together and so far its been the best summer of my life...... shes gone now for a month and i dont know what im going to do without her. i know when she gets back im gonna ask her to be my girlfriend and hopefully she'll say yes.. i havnt liked a girl in 3 years and i thought ill never meet someone as amazing as her

just thought id share something postive for once smile.gif

last 1-2 months iv been seeing this girl and let me tell you shes changed my life. whenever i see her smile i get so happy, whenever her lips touch mine i forget about everything thats going on in my life. shes the best thing that ever happened to me. whenever i see her i get the same butterflies that i get when i met her for the first time... we been spending a lot of tiem together and so far its been the best summer of my life...... shes gone now for a month and i dont know what im going to do without her. i know when she gets back im gonna ask her to be my girlfriend and hopefully she'll say yes.. i havnt liked a girl in 3 years and i thought ill never meet someone as amazing as her

eusa_clap.gif congrats..hope she says yess..but i have a feeling she will! Glad you found osmeone that likes you for who u are despite your flaws..

Thats great! Im so happy for you. Im currently going through the same thing right now and ive never felt this good in my life. Its the best feeling in the world to be loved for who you are and to have someone in your life who you love the same. biggrin.gif I hope everything works out for you two!

I'm so happy for you. I really hope she says yes too. Everybody need love in their life.

Guest TylerD

Thats awesome man. Shes gonna say yes to you!!

Guest Marino

Good to hear some good news for a change eusa_clap.gif

Maybe we should have like a 'good news' section in the forum eusa_think.gif

no offence but u sound like a hypnotized pathetic son of a bitch... i doubt there'd be any offence there. I wouldn't mind being a bit hypnotized by a chick, hell we can only hope.

no offence but u sound like a hypnotized pathetic son of a bitch... i doubt there'd be any offence there.  I wouldn't mind being a bit hypnotized by a chick, hell we can only hope.