Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

heya all,

i'm 20 yrs old and i've had acnes for about 6 years now. it's not as bad as it used to be, meaning i don't have as many of them as i used to have, but they're lets say quite agressive. it's not just the little white acne, but its the one that forms under your skin.

now...for these under-skin acnes only minocycline (Mino Wolf is the name of the brand) helps me. It really clears out my face. but after i stop using, usually a few weeks later, they start coming out again.

i was wondering, my dermathologist (which hasn't been very helpfull so far), says that i should use it for 3 months and then have some time off. last year, i used minocycline for about 6 or 7 months. this year i've used it for about 3 months or so. now i've bought them again cuz i cannot live without them (at least my skin cant smile.gif).

does anyone know for how long can i use them so that its still safe. could there be any consequences if i'd use all the time? the perscription is 2 tablets a day.

cheers

i'm most certain that it'll help. helped me every time.

well i guess i'll keep drinking that stuff till i get some visible signs of overdosage smile.gif lol