Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cabane77

Non-oily Moisturiser with SPF?

Hi people,

Am sure this would have been discussed before, but i cudnt find an answer to my question. I use Eucerin SPF15 (from Dan's regimen)...but its making my skin quite oily and shiny. So am thinking to change...the Eucerin is very good and doesnt make me break but the oiliness is quite bad (i've got oily face skin as well)..

so can anyone recommend a good SPF/moisturiser which doesnt cause much oiliness, and no breakout too ?

thanks a lot

The moisturizer Pink reccomended is quite difficult to find. In most places, the only Neutrogena moisturizer I can find is the "visibly clear" kind in the bright orange tube which, for me, didn't help much.

However, I did manage to find that moisturizer in a shop called Savers for about £5 (I think), but they only had a couple in stock. I've never tried it myself.. but I might give it a shot one day.

So, try checking your local Savers. They might have some. smile.gif

a 10er isnt that much for a good moisturiser that one looks good is it? btw cud sum1 tell me wat 'the' regimen is?

The moisturiser Pink recommended is available from boots for £9.99.

Neutrogena Pore Refining Moisturiser

I've been using the same tube for nearly 2 months now!! and I've still got half left so I'm defo getting my money's worth. The only problem with it is the SPF tends to leave a slightly greasy film on the skin, but other than that it seems to be doing the job well.