Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok this is my very first post...i usually do a lot of reading and no posting but I absolutly just had too...I've been reading a couple posts saying that scarzone worked really well and thought,well I might as well give it a try, it cant hurt. Although I've tried MANY of scar products before, like Mederma which is extremely expensive and to me was a complete waste of money, I bought it last night and have only applied it 3 times, including this morning, and red marks and scars that I have had for going on a year now are literally ALMOST completely gone, and the proof of it is when i woke up this morning, my father said to me "Your face looks great you can barly see your marks, do u have makeup on?" This MADE my day, he never notices ANYTHING! Well this stuff really is great and if you have tons of redmarks like i DID biggrin.gif then i suggest you should try it also!!! GOODLUCK!!!!!!!

Ok this is my very first post...i usually do a lot of reading and no posting but I absolutly just had too...I've been reading a couple posts saying that scarzone worked really well and thought,well I might as well give it a try, it cant hurt.  Although I've tried MANY of scar products before, like Mederma which is extremely expensive and to me was a complete waste of money, I bought it last night and have only applied it 3 times, including this morning, and red marks and scars that I have had for going on a year now are literally ALMOST completely gone, and the proof of it is when i woke up this morning, my father said to me "Your face looks great you can barly see your marks, do u have makeup on?"  This MADE my day, he never notices ANYTHING! Well this stuff really is great and if you have tons of redmarks like i DID biggrin.gif  then i suggest you should try it also!!! GOODLUCK!!!!!!!

i have been using scarzone for about 3 days now, i havent seen any change in my marks,

but im going to stick with it for a while to see if it will help

Hey

Alfie here, is that all u put on ur face after wash or do uput something else on it before u apply scarzone,also because i knw scar zone is a sunscreen and when i put sunscreen on it hides my red marks really good so do u think that scar zone just helps to hide red marks and not actually treat the red marks and scars that we have.

pls answer quick bcoz i have ordered some and wnat to knw how to use it properly.

cheers

Hey

Alfie here, is that all u put on ur face after wash or do uput something else on it before u apply scarzone,also because i knw scar zone is a sunscreen and when i put sunscreen on it hides my red marks really good so do u think that scar zone just helps to hide red marks and not actually treat the red marks and scars that we have.

pls answer quick bcoz i have ordered some and wnat to knw how to use it properly.

cheers

I have been using scarzone for about 1 1/2 weeks now and I must say that my red marks are slowly fading! I am going to stick with it and hopefully in the next few weeks I will not only be acne free but red mark free too! Here's hoping! I also know that a few people were saying they were breaking out with it but I only got one new pimple since being on it and it dissapeared within a few days!!

i predict that its not fading the marks but like sun screen does its making them look better while u have the stuff on ur skin cause its white and leaves a layer on the surface

The major ingredients are silicone and sunscreen.

After much google research, its main competitor,(from a business stand point)

is Neosporin.

you can get it at Walgreens, Eckerd's, etc. - any drug store & they all have websites. Google "Scarzone". It costs about $10 or $11 US dollars.

p.s. it has SPF 15! smile.gif

sounds great,i see this at wallgreens all the time,but i was wondering what other things did you apply to your face throughout the day,like what facewash or whatever smile.gif

sounds great,i see this at wallgreens all the time,but i was wondering what other things did you apply to your face throughout the day,like what facewash or whatever smile.gif

It looks like everyone is having success, except me!!! My skin gets clogged easily and when I put this stuff on the two spots on my face, I got a few acne, even on the spot where I hardly ever get one. Why the hec did I but tub of this stuff. eusa_wall.gif

It looks like everyone is having success, except me!!!  My skin gets clogged easily and when I put this stuff on the two spots on my face, I got a few acne, even on the spot where I hardly ever get one.  Why the hec did I but tub of this stuff.  eusa_wall.gif

It looks like everyone is having success, except me!!!  My skin gets clogged easily and when I put this stuff on the two spots on my face, I got a few acne, even on the spot where I hardly ever get one.  Why the hec did I but tub of this stuff.  eusa_wall.gif