Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

removing make up properly is really imp coz if its not removed it would make skin worse.

so how do i do that right? if i dont use a make up remover, can i use milk solution, normal cleaser and then tone. is that alright?

by the way does clinique clarifying foundation clog pores?

- Wash your face with a mild cleanser (examples: Purpose liquid or Cetaphil)

- If you feel that makeup is still there then use a gentle (without alcohol) toner to remove the remaining makeup.

- I don't know if Clinique Clarifying Foundation clogs pores. In order to find that out I'd probably ask someone who knows the ingredients or ask your dermatologist about it.

Hi :)

No, Clinique Claryfying foundation doesn't clog pores. It says so on the packaging I think, but I remember asking the lady behind the counter and she assured me it didn't. Anyway i used it for a long time and loved it. It was the only foundation ive ever used that really made my HUGE pores look smaller and it gave my skin an overall clean looking finish. It never broke me out either :D/ Its a shame my store NEVER has it it stock any more grrrr [-(

As for cleansing, I wear a lot of make-up, so I use a couple of face wipes (Johnsons PH5.5 wipes are lovely and gentle) to sort-of loosen my make-up, then use a gentle face wash to get rid of the rest of my make-up and leave my skin thorougly clean. I always used to use medicated washes (neutrogena Acne Wash was a common one) but when I switched to a non-medicated, gentle face wash, my acne improved. Weird one, that :-k

Oh, and as OursFan said, avoid alcohol at all costs.

Vanessaxxx

Hi guys,

Alpha Hydrox makes a very good and gentle foaming cleanser that does not dry out or irritate my skin at all. If you would like to check out some of the cleansers prior to purchasing you might want to read some of the reviews at Makeup Alley..go to Productville. www.makeupalley.com This site has saved me lots of time and $$ when it was time to go shopping. Good Luck! (You also might want to check out the book Don't Go To The Cosmetics Counter Without Me...Paula gives reviews in it of TONS of products. You can check out her site at: www.cosmeticscop.com)

*Misty :-/

animegirle, thanks for those links! I like knowing what products are good and not good because I have really sensitive skin so this will help me lots!

Thanks again!

Yes, those are both great links! I spent some time today reading reviews on makeupalley and had a blast reading about what people thought of different perfumes. :lol It was funny!