Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Im pondering on which scrub i should use on my face. The clean and clear blackhead clearing scrub or this new St ives blackhead & blemish controll apricot scrub.

Both are basically the same product with slightly different ingredients, although both have the active ingredient 2% Salycic Acid medication.

I have also noticed that the st Ives scrub is a little cheaper than clean and clears.

Responses to this post would be much appreciated!

Hey G i would go for the St. Ives one because Ive used the clean and clear black head remover and its kinda ok but ive not used the St ives one so you can be my ginunea pig lol go on, go for the St. Ives one lol

Im pondering on which scrub i should use on my face. The clean and clear blackhead clearing scrub or this new St ives blackhead & blemish controll apricot scrub.

Both are basically the same product with slightly different ingredients, although both have the active ingredient 2% Salycic Acid medication.

I have also noticed that the st Ives scrub is a little cheaper than clean and clears.

Responses to this post would be much appreciated!

Id go for the clean and clear one, mainly because i swear by their moisturizer, and the products i use from them have never been less than satisfactory. hope this helps!

Maybe you should choose on the basis of their names.

St Ives sounds a bit like ivy which can be itchy and itchy is bad when related to acne.

Clean and Clear sounds good to me... biggrin.gif

Well i have been using the st ives scrub for over a day now, i actually think it's pretty cool. The beads are a lot more smaller, defined and a light orange colour.

I feel it cleans my face a lot more better than the clean and clear scrub, and when i rinse it off, my face looks a whole lot brighter and less red compared to when i was using the clean and clear scrub.

The smell is pretty potent though, almost like a dental surgery smell, you know those mouthwashes u rinse with after ur done. Weird, but never the less this stuff seems grand.

I hate the size of the beads in the clean and clear scrub, they are big and dark blue, and so obvious!