Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OK so ive jst bin readin through the harry potter books-u no before the new one cums out and i was a bit pissed off at how milicent bullstrode is kinda casually mocked at diffrnt bits in the book. Shes made out to be a real minger and the only real description we get of her is that she has really bad acne.

So even at hogworts we'd hav a hard time if we had acne fucking up our faces.

Acne is always seen as such a joke to every1 hu has neva had it. I'm so sick of people not bein valued as normal people jst coz of uncontrollable zits.

Well jst had 2 get that off my chest!

still cant wait for the next book tho-i wonda whos gonna die-ooooooh............

OK so ive jst bin readin through the harry potter books-u no before the new one cums out and i was a bit pissed off at how milicent bullstrode is kinda casually mocked at diffrnt bits in the book. Shes made out to be a real minger and the only real description we get of her is that she has really bad acne.

Acne is always seen as such a joke to every1 hu has neva had it. I'm so sick of people not bein valued as normal people jst coz of uncontrollable zits.

still cant wait for the next book tho-i wonda whos gonna die-ooooooh............

I though millicent bullstode is the bitch. I hate that character! I do know what your talking about though... and it really spoils the books for me. The time i remember is when their going to the ball and Ron and Harry havent got partners. Hermione goes 'what about Eloise Midgen, she not going with anyone' the Ron says 'ugh no way' and then hermione goes 'but her acnes so much better!' I was just thinking after reding it.... okay... now all people with acne are automatically ugly?? thanks!

Wouldn't they just use magic or something to cure it?

The author probably had a bitter experience with acne so thought it would be great to impose that on some characters in the book. Alot of authors include personal things in a book that doesn't really have much relevence to the story, more of a self-indulgence then anything.

One of my favourite authors has a habit of including 19th century poetry in his books for no other reason then that he enjoys it himself.

I read The Catcher In the Rye recently, and theres a character Robert Ackley who has a lot of acne. The author makes fun of Robert and his acne quite a bit during the book. It was weird reading this, especially since I knew my whole class was reading the book too. Oh well, it wasn't that bad. confused.gif

I read The Catcher In the Rye recently, and theres a character Robert Ackley who has a lot of acne. The author makes fun of Robert and his acne quite a bit during the book. It was weird reading this, especially since I knew my whole class was reading the book too. Oh well, it wasn't that bad. confused.gif

Guest <*>

Who cares, Harry Potter is complete shite anyway.

harry potter the actual character is an actual moody little big headed jerk! I hope he gets killed off in the next book! but i cant help liking the books...

If you look at the last Harry Potter movie and if you look at Tom Felton closely (he is the actor for Draco Malfroy), you can see some spots on his face. So there! even badass guy have acne and even an actor have acne, so chill.

There is a girl names Elosie something there... and it does hurt to read about how JK Rowling is talking making her characters talk about her.. Maybe she is just showing true teenagers,but still... they are the main characters, they're not supposed to say these things..

In book 5. Hermoine said"

"Well, it will make Eloise's acne look like a couple of cute freckles"

I just don't get it why they can't cure acne with magic.. I mean if they regrow bones, how hard can it be to get rid of acne??