Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok firstly sry if this topic has been posted already

i remembering hearing this product quite a while back then, its like these (different levels of brown) color crean that people can apply onto their legs, so it seems like sun-taned.........so im wondering is there similar product for the face.....this can definitely cover up many scars and most importantly-----red marks and red rash/blemish

is there such thing? thanks

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes