Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Testosterone

Being clear for longer periods of time now

I've been watching what I eat for the past couple months and now my acne isn't as persistant and I'm clearer for like a week isntead of one or two days. I think I may be becoming clear soon and now with the peel coming soon and the B5 I may start going on that too, what you guys think?

I've been watching what I eat for the past couple months and now my acne isn't as persistant and I'm clearer for like a week isntead of one or two days. I think I may be becoming clear soon and now with the peel coming soon and the B5 I may start going on that too, what you guys think?

I think that is awesome. I've been wondering if I should watch what I eat too just to figure out if that helps. I've hear some people say that cutting out all dairy products help them, tohers say sugars like candy aND CEREAL BARS. How did you figure out this experiment? What did you eat and waht did you not eat?

I eat cheese now and then, but haven't had milk in about 2.5 months, maybe more. I hardly eat seeing how it's so hot now a days. I ate TONS of green apples.

If you think diet plays a role in your acne, you must start a log of everything you eat for at least 3 weeks. I haven't done this because diet doesn't affect me.

i drink so much milk.... mmmm, tastes too good to give up and mixes with everything.

Guest Tempest
Now I've noticed I only get VERY SMALL pimples and one's that go away overnight, weird.

not weird...GOOD eusa_dance.gifeusa_dance.gif WOOHOO!!!

hope your clearing continues!!!

eusa_clap.gif