Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What i have found to be working very well for me...no active spots at the moment...around 4 drying out which is really really good for me.

My problems & Solutions

Blackeads - Burts Bees tomato complexion bar

(also lactic acid product used used later helped)

read the topic, great stuff, my pores havn't seemed this clear/small in years. Does not dry me out, is lasting forever as you only need such a small amount. Lots of praise for this product.

Inflamed Pimples - Dettol liquid

I use a teaspoon of this with half a mug of water, wipe over my face with cotton wool and wait at least 30 secs longer if possible app 2-3 mins is much better, seems to be working alot better than triclosan products, doesn't dry my face, aggrevate it in any way just do not use on very broken skin as it will sting!

Red marks

(the soap seems to help also!)

Skin Fairness - Skin lightening essence www.skinfairness.com

A uk product i stumbled across, don't waste time with the soap or day moisturiser....this contains some really good ingrediants!

Lactic Acid

Songi Mushroom Extract (apparently japanese rate this highly for lightening skin tone)

Kinetin

Beta-Glucan

I started slowly and worked my tolerance to lactic acid up (otherwise may find it drying!)

1 pump under my moisturiser in the day and 3 pumps at night rubbed in small circles as directed

Moisturiser - Still trying to find the perfect one, i don't get too oily so at the moment using L'oreal visible results with vit c spf 15 BUT it has glitter in yuck yuck so need to find a new one......poss going to try The Body Shop vit c spf 15 one, any suggestions welcome!