Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Giuseppe

Those with Former B5 Success...

I'm trying to figure out some sort of pattern here, acne can be caused by so many different things as we know. I've had past success with both Accutane and B5 10g megadosing, on seperate occasions. When acne returned after six-month periods of both solutions, I retried both seperately, and neither works any longer. I've read all about the dangers of Accutane now, and won't ever go back on that. I have extremely poor night vision and heart issues now which may be contributed from Accutane.

As far as B5 goes, has anyone truly found any success with any particular vitamin, herb, cream, or whatnot whom had previous success with using B5? I'm hoping to find some kind of link here. For the acne researchers on this board, does B5 success link with defeating "Increased sebum synthesis"?

I currently have monthly stages from basically clear skin to moderate acne, but have started this week on AloeGuard 3x daily and Boswellin 3x daily. My hopes are that Boswellin may mimic B5 effects, but then again, I've tried just about every damn supplement out there between this board and others.

BTW, what happened to the AbsoluteAcneInfo boards?