Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest TylerD

1 week ago i had like 3 tiny ones now since im on accutane like 6 big ones lol.

about 10. most of them are very tiny and still fading. only 2 of them are really active. the red marks and fucked up skin are what really bothers me though

Guest <*>

22 around my mouth, chin and lower nose.

Initial breakout thanks to accutane.

i have on the upside of 15... a few months ago when it was under controll i had 1 or 2 at a time.... sigh

Bleh, I have the most so far. I'm taking antiobiotics right now and they're not really working. When I get off them, I'm going to just use over-the-counter again. *sigh*

uhh i have a bunch of very small ones you can only see if you stretch out the skin.

I have about 5 visible ones(they are small though), and like 50 tiny tiny ones.

if this poll was conducted 4 months ago, id easily ring 350 visible pimples smile.gif those days are over now

about 5 active 1s and a fair few red marks (maybe like 15 REALLY noticeable red marks and a few proper scars)

uhh i have a bunch of very small ones you can only see if you stretch out the skin.

I have about 5 visible ones(they are small though), and like 50 tiny tiny ones.

if this poll was conducted 4 months ago, id easily ring 350 visible pimples smile.gif those days are over now

Guest TylerD

Dont feel bad dude/chic lol... i was clear but now that i got on accutane im getting worse blah but if you go and stick with the regimen you will get clear. Im jus ttoo lazy to do it so i went to accutane haha. so 4 months down the road ill come back to this poll and hopefully tell that im all clear HOPEFULLY!!!

Dont feel bad dude/chic lol... i was clear but now that i got on accutane im getting worse blah but if you go and stick with the regimen you will get clear. Im jus ttoo lazy to do it so i went to accutane haha. so 4 months down the road ill come back to this poll and hopefully tell that im all clear HOPEFULLY!!!

So Tyler you are gonna do it after all, did things get worse or you just wanted to get it over with for good? Currently im in that whole PMS time, so I have one tiny bump on my cheek, and two below my lips, not noticable, but my redmarks are!

Guest TylerD

Ya i dont know i didnt get that much worse, I just want it gone for good so i dont have to apply anything anymore. I am going to spot treat with neosporin while on it though. And yes im also taking it so i dont have to put anythin gon my face so my red marks will have time to go away. But you seems like you are doing well so just keep with the Neosporin biggrin.gif

So, you're taking accutane? Good luck! I wanted to get that, but supposedly my acne 'isn't severe enough' for it.