Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JeremyT

Glycolic hasn't arrived yet!

I ordered my glycolic peel from skin-wizard on Ebay last Friday and it hasn't arrived yet. sad.gif He/she has TONS of feedback about quick, next day delivery. Argh! I just want to give my skin what it needs!

I hate waiting for stuff for my face because during the time I'm waiting I feel like when it gets here my face will be cured.. Of course that never happens..but yeah, I know how you feel.

Just be here already!!

LOL ive ordered from the same guy "Skin wizard" lol but ive got mine as 40 % lol biggrin.gif How long you been waiting JeremyT??? ive ordered mine today

I bought 50% and have been waiting since Last Friday. They have all this feedback of super fast delivery?... I don't believe it. Argh! evil.gif

I know how you feel; hope it is worth the wait. Let me know because I am thinking about adding a peel myself.

I just did my first peel today and when it started to burn I put the baking soda-water mixture on my face and it hurt BAD but only for a few seconds. Make sure you neutralize ALL the acid!... Well my face feels SUPER smooth and it's really nice! I can't wait to do the 2nd peel. biggrin.gif

YEAH DUDE!! ive just done mine and Gee my face feels smooth !!! Take that RED MARKS!!! *kicks red marks in the croctch* LOL Yeah im using the 40% 1 i left it on for about 1 min and 34 secs lol then I washed the stuff off with baking soda biggrin.gif SWEET I cant wait to do my second peel too oh yeah once you have dun the first peel can you wash your face in the morning? and you do a peel once a week? Andi biggrin.gif

Lol! The next time I do it though I'm gonna leave it a little longer till it burns a bit so I really kick the redmarks in the ass. tongue.gif

Wow, i can't wait to get my 50% too. I bought it in a kit along with the super cp serum, 15% glycolic toner, 30% glycolic cream, and emu oil. I hope this is a killer combo. lol