Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
powerboy

has anyone tried the BS and ACV?

i don't know why other ppl seem to be fine with BS , it seems to burn my skin so bad, and make it all red...

....don't divert from the regiment ...stick to it strictly

...coz if u break-out due to the BS u may think u broke out due to the regiment, ...and then that is why some ppl quit instead, etc

I've tried it before, it seemed to do good with my skin. BS makes a really good scrub.

Before I started the regimen I tried the baking soda scrub/ acv toner thing but I ended up with tons of lil bumps on my forehead sad.gif so I quit using it and then they where all gone within a week, for some people it wont happen but for me it did :/

BS and ACV work fabulously for me!! It's the only scrub I'll use and my face looks glowing after! Plus ACV is also great at minimizing pores!! I have super sensitive skin too but the natural skin care route defnitly works for me. Just make sure to be gentle, that's really the most imporant step to using anything on yoru face. Also don't use the vinegar twice a day. I find it works best using one right after the other and every other day.