Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shadowman

Side effects after Accutane

I get aches and pains all over my body. Can anyone tell me how long after Accutane the side effects go away? Just I have 1 week left on Accutane then i'm finished.

Well I did have cystic acne all over my back just a few spots on my face that's it. Accutane has cleared all my face and my back is clear of cysts just alot of red marks to deal with now.

I hate to say this but i have used vitamin A for one week now and I'm amazed at the results. My zits dont even form and I do have less oil. I'm not sure if i can keep doing it since i can get toxicity but damn it....THIS IS WHAT HAS BEEN CLEARING ME UP! I use about 100000 UI ...do you guys think i'm going down the death valley road? I eat healthy so maybe it wont affect me? I also think that maybe if i reduce the amount now that i have acne under control? What if i use it on and off?

I hate to say this but i have used vitamin A for one week now and I'm amazed at the  results. My zits dont even form and I do have less oil. I'm not sure if i can keep doing it since i can get toxicity but damn it....THIS IS WHAT HAS BEEN CLEARING ME UP! I use about 100000 UI ...do you guys think i'm going down the death valley road?  I eat healthy so maybe it wont affect me? I also think that maybe if i reduce the amount now that i have acne under control? What if i use it on and off?

I don't really want to come off Accutane now i'm scared it's going to come back when I stop. I've just got to know knew people and it would be horrible if it came back now when my face is clear. I would be so depressed again.