Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lonelyman

COLLAGEN SHEET for acne scars and scars, anybody?

hi my doctor game me yesterday collagen sheet made in israel, she told me its for scars and can be acne scars too. This sheet works wonders according to her, and theres an improvement after one week, does anybody inside this forum have tried using this sheet? Please share your experiences... :-k

anything that takes 2-3 months tos ee results seems pretty lame.

so maybe its pretty cool.,

I read an article about these sheets in the Daily Mail newspaper about a year ago. I think it's similiar to a product that elastoplast make http://www.elastoplast.co.uk/products_scar.html which I have tried. Made no difference to my shallow scaring I'm afraid; I think it would work better with keloid scars. Just found this web site http://www.scarease.com/ which has some more information. Hope this helps.

hi i think this is the site , i have been using this for only 4 days. Will this help flatten-up dented scars like acne. Yep the sheet is similar that my dermatologist game me :-k

I remember you will do excision shortly. I am interested too. Do you think it can really get rid of indent if the surgery is sucess? I am wondering why most people always talk about subsicion and other treatments and don't even want to give excision a try if it can eliminate indentation! :-k

SORRY, not about this topic.