Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
heymikey

best moisturizer for combination skin

What is the best moisturizer for combination skin that is non-greasy, oil-free, non-comedogenic, and lightweight? I currently have a somewhat oily t-zone with somewhat normal to dry cheeks.

I just started Accutane so I would need something that will work for the dry skin I will be getting. At the same time, I want something which I can use several months after I stop taking Accutane and my skin goes back pre-accutane.

OLAY OLAY OLAY BABY! I use olay complete spf 15 - normal. IT WORKS LIKE A CHARM! I love how it just feels kinda powdery aftwards..well i suck at explaining most things. But it really does make ur face really smooth and soft!

Guest TylerD

Yes ive heard some good things about olay. Also complex 15 is very good too. Wont clog pores at all and its a waterbased moisturizer. I use that while im on accutane and it works great.

I strongly suggest Olay All-Day Complete for combo skin. It contains sunscreen (either 15 or 30 spf) , and also it's everything that you mentioned you want in a moisturizer.

It's also reasonably priced, and you should be able to find it at any drugstore or Wal-mart.

I strongly suggest Olay All-Day Complete for combo skin. It contains sunscreen (either 15 or 30 spf) , and also it's everything that you mentioned you want in a moisturizer.

It's also reasonably priced, and you should be able to find it at any drugstore or Wal-mart.

do you use the lotion or the cream for oily/combo skin? And it doesn't break you out at all?