Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been using Proactive for a while and noticed most of my face has cleared up, but I have red spots on my face that wont seem to go away. Whats wrong? My skin has also gotten extremely dry. And I have excessive oil. What should I do? God i HATE acne. Is there such a thing as permanent acne removal? lol eusa_wall.gif

oh, and the really dry spots are mostly around my mouth and eyes whenever I smile. I use plently of moisturizer but it doesnt seem to do the trick

do you mean redmarks or actual red spots?? I have these red spots as well, but they arent actually spots with heads, they are just like red spots! If they are the red spots, they will go away on their own. I had some on my left cheek and they took about a week and a half to go away.

I have the same problem; my skin is very blotchy with a lot of red marks but virtually on active acne. I am searching high and low for a solution but have yet to find one.