Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello, I'm very concern about the Nature's Cure I'm taking. I just want someone to tell me if there safe. However I did went to there website. But, still I'm not convience. Well, I have to admit I did took them before. I have been using nature's cure for a month or so.

Me and my boyfriend are trying to have kids. And I want to know if takin anything such as Homeopathic Medicines will decrease the changes of getting pregnant?

Here are the ingredients of nature's cure:

Calendula officinalis (marigold) 6x, Hydrastis canadensis (golden seal) 6x, Juglans regia (walnut) 6x, Antimonium Crudum (antimonious sulfide) 12x, Echinacea angustifolia (cone flower) 12x, Ledum palustre (wild rosemary) 12x, Orchitinum (glandular) 12x, Sarsaparilla (wild licorice) 12x, Hepar Sulfuris Calcareum (calcium sulfide) 24x, Carbo Vegetabilis (vegetable carbon) 30x, Cimifuga racemosa (black cohosh) 30x, Graphites (graphite) 30x. Inactive ingredients: Lactose, Magnesium Stearate.

The reason I took it is because I want to control my acne. I know my acne is hormonal and I'm trying to clear my acne with naturals alternatives. I don't want to take any antibotics or accutane. My acne is was really severe and I really don't wanted to come back.

If anyone who is a expert out there please respond.

Thanks