Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ive written a poem because im feelin a lil depressed today because of acne obviously, always acne...

The road I am going down is dark. Can I see light? I’m not sure. I just carry on scuttling, praying that I will eventually see light. But it seems dull. Hope is dull. I am scared. I am at that point, where I can not even be bothered to think about it all. Acceptance is hard, so denial and some form of non-existent normality remains. I pray, I do hope. But in reality, I fear there is no hope.

rolleyes.gif

cya

In the end once you guys clear up then someone comments on your skin telling you how beautiful and clear you are... that will dispel your years and years of struggle concerning acne. But for now, hold tight and continue to try your best to clear up. Ultimately you'll see it as a humbling and growing experience. smile.gif

i fell ur pain-acne is so shit. Butcha gotta look on the brite side.

Try writin urself a poem to cheer u up a bit-and make it rhyme. God i hate it wen poems dont frigen rhyme!!!