Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gogetter

10% Glycolic Cream Seems to be Working

10% Glycolic Cream or 30% Glycolic Peel?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. 10% Glycolic Cream or 30% Glycolic Peel?

• 10% Glycolic Cream
    • 30% Glycolic Peel

I am on a determined mission to get rid of my red marks so while shopping this past weekend for a glycolic peel I came across a jar of 10% glycolic cream. It cost me about $28.00 which was stunning to me but I said what the heck, if it is going to get rid of my red marks I will pay any price. The directions suggest using it three nights a week for the first month and then gradually increasing to five nights a week until the desired results are achieved. So far it seems to be working well especially for my left side which is not as bad as my right side; the red marks have faded noticeably but my right side is still a work in progress. I made a mistake last night and put too much on which has irratated my skin, it is noticeably red this morning; but hopefully by this afternoon I will have my tone back. Right now my regimen includes alternating nights between glycolic cream applications and microdermabrasion treatments; I am considering adding a glycolic peel but I don't want to do too my much. I have been reading a lot of posts which seem to boast good results from glycolic peel users so I don't know if I should stay on the cream or switch to a peel. The cream seems to be working OK but my right side is sooooo stubborn, I just don't know if I need something stronger or if I just need to be more patient. Has anyone out there used glycolic cream instead of a peel? Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks for your time. eusa_angel.gif

I'm still waiting for my peel to arrive in the mail. I'll make a thread once I've received it. Also I'll vote in your poll. smile.gif

I'm still waiting for my peel to arrive in the mail. I'll make a thread once I've received it. Also I'll vote in your poll. smile.gif