Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wishfulthinkin

going camping and need some help

Hello again everyone,

My skin is back to looking great after that minor breakout I had a few days ago. I'm so happy. I can't believe how clear my skin is. Anyhow, my husband wants to go camping this weekend and I am worried about the fact that there is no running water at the campsite he's chosen. It's only one night, but do you guys think that I could just use an extra gentle toner to cleanse the dirt off my face and then apply the bp gel? It's only for one night, but I won't go if there is a chance that it could throw my progress off course. Thanx for any input. biggrin.gif

Go and have fun! If it's just one night, I think your plan is fine. What about instead of taking along a toner, you take along a jug of water, and your usual cleanser, and you can do a quickie wash job with your usual favorite products, pack along a handheld mirror, put on your bp, moisturize, and be done. If that's not possible, then a mild toner is a good alternative for one night, followed by bp and moisturizer.

When I went on vacation recently, we stayed in a cabin at a lake, so of course I had running water etc. But I kindof shortened my routine for convenience sake. I didn't wait the full amount of time between washing, applying bp, and applying moisturizer. I just kindof waited a minute or two until my face felt dry, then did my usual regimen only quicker.

Don't miss out on a night under the stars with your husband due to the Regimen, just do it to the best of your ability, and I hope you have a good time!

Brandy