Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
monsterball

PLZZZZZZZZZ HELP!!!!

ok, im a basketball player iv been playing for 2 years now but.. i havent grown from few months im 5'7 i wanna be 6'2 any advice to grow taller? or exercise tips?or any medication?

Guest Nblx
ok, im a basketball player iv been playing for 2 years now but.. i havent grown from few months im 5'7 i wanna be 6'2 any advice to grow taller? or exercise tips?or any medication?

Hey baller!

..Sometimes its in the genes, u cant really help it if u got one of the short or the tall or the mid sized genes. But drinking milk does help. Who ever sayd `If you drink a tall glass of milk 5 times a day 2 hours apart it should help. UR gunna get diherria! Dudee 5 glasses is TOO much! Too much becomes not as effective at all and it'll be a complete waste. >.< Besides you just turned 16..normal, healthy people stop growing at the age of 24. So its okay..dudee! U got plenty of time to grow some more! I dont really like growing much (since im a girl and the more i grow the shorter the guys seem to be eusa_think.gif ) Iuno if this is coincidence or what..but when ever i drink a tall glass of milk before shutting my eyes off to bed..it seems like i grew another inch the next morning! I did this for one week straight and like i grew over 2 1/2 inches! Scary ... so i just stopped drinking at night..and during the day only; 2 glasses a day to keep my bones strong and healthy! =D

I've been a basketball varsity player in high school and college. Streching won't help to grow taller.

Being tall is in the genes.. it's like a gift.

Guest Nblx
ill try that 5 glasses of milk thing lol hope it works biggrin.gif thx for the replay ppl

Some of the suggestions people made are ridiculous. Nothing you will do will help you grow taller. It is genetically predetermined how tall you will end up being. Simply looking at your parents won’t necessarily tell you how tall you are going to be, as other people in your direct family may be taller.

Anyways it is nice to be tall in basketball, but you could always start lifting, or improving your agility and stamina to make yourself a better player.

As someone did state, improving your posture will give the illusion that you are taller.

ohhhh yea one of the guys in basketball team got hormones(or somthing) injections when he was 13 or somthing but most of them in there family are short did he grow because of that injection or is it natural when i ask him he says he did grow because of that is that true?

The hormone injections may have been for various medical reasons, the growth might have been a side effect but I'd really recommend that you stay away from them unless they are for health reasons.

If your parents are that tall, then yah, you have a lot of growing left. My Dad is 6 foot 1 and my mom is only 5 foot 5 and I am about 6 foot even.

As far as your age goes you are relatively young and you probably have another growth spurt ahead of you.

Guest Nblx
Some of the suggestions people made are ridiculous.  Nothing you will do will help you grow taller.  It is genetically predetermined how tall you will end up being.  Simply looking at your parents won’t necessarily tell you how tall you are going to be, as other people in your direct family may be taller.

Anyways it is nice to be tall in basketball, but you could always start lifting, or improving your agility and stamina to make yourself a better player.

As someone did state, improving your posture will give the illusion that you are taller.