Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LibbyM

re: Great treatment for Acne Scars

Two things just occurred to me.

I said in my last post that the treatment I was talking about shouldn't be used if your skin is actively breaking out, but this is only true for the microdermabrasion part of it. You can use ultrasonic treatment immediately. My aesthetician had lots of testimonials on her office wall from people who've cleared up their skin from her treatments, using ultrasonic therapy with Retin-A.

The other thing is, I hope I wasn't breaking the rules by referring people to my site. It's just a heck of a lot easier to do that than write it all out again here on this board. It took me a week to put all that information together. There are plenty of people out there who are starting to find out about these treatments so you could get it done in a beauty parlor or do it yourself. I'm all about doing things the least-expensive way possible so I wanted to post the info with the cheapest way to do the treatment.

Anyway, I hope the info helps some people, or at least starts to get the word out there. I'd never even heard of this kind of treatment until a few months ago, and if I hadn't, I probably still wouldn't know anything about ultrasonic therapy or how it can help improve acne.