Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nitemare

Eucerin expired..last month..

Is it safe to continue using it? I have 3 bottles left, all with expiration dates of 05/2005..

Ive been using it past few months..no probs..

I bought like 12 bottles online to save on shipping like last year..thats why i still got some left..

I say use it..whats the worse thing that could happen?

I don't see why not, the only difference might be that it might not work as well, but it's not medicated (as far as I know), right?

I remember seeing a similar thread about this somewhere else on the form with regards to expiring BP. General concensus was that it was safe to use but might not have the same consistency or work as well.

It's your call really. One month overdue isn't that bad.

By the way, is it a SELL BY date or an EXPIRATION date? Because there's a sell-by date on the lunch meat in my fridge, but that stuff's still fresh a few days after eusa_drool.gif

It's safe to use, it won't kill you or damage your skin or anything. Expiration dates on cosmetics are more like "this product works best if used by", not "do not use after this date or you might die".

I'd use it, and if you find it doesn't work as well as it used to, or if it comes out clumped up or something, then buy a new bottle. smile.gif

It's safe to use, it won't kill you or damage your skin or anything. Expiration dates on cosmetics are more like "this product works best if used by", not "do not use after this date or you might die".

I'd use it, and if you find it doesn't work as well as it used to, or if it comes out clumped up or something, then buy a new bottle. smile.gif