Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kenzie

SO MANY GOTHS HAVE ACNE-WHY?

OK so maybe im being grossly inaccurate but i see so many greasy haired goths with faces fulla zits. Wot is it about acne that turns people to go round livin the whole goth thang? Maybe its coz their all "depressed" and shit afta havin acne. The whole culture seems seeriously dpressing to me-as if havin acne isnt already depressing enough!

Goths need to get out there into the sunshine,put on sum swimwear and have a PARTY or a BEACH BARBEQUE!!!!!!!

Im jst kidding i dont really mean literally everything i sed but goths confuse me big time...... eusa_think.gif

i think evryone had a chance to be what they want in life let them be goths if they wanna be goths.......... if i had it my way i would be a muslim.

Guest TylerD

If you are a goth you can wear the whitest makeup and cover that shit up

yeah i no-u could be a muslim though surely-wots stoppin u?

Do u really think that anaerexia is a lifestyle. Im not sayin anything against it coz im kinda ignorant to the whole issue........

As to wearing white make up-the goths in my school never wear it, so they cant even enjoy that somewot weak benefit! U no, wer i live goths and geeks kinda go hand in hand. The goths i no really arent that hardcore or rebelious-just kinda greasy and weird lookin and bloody depressing!

Guest TylerD

At my school goths always had that makeup on. And like black eyeshadown they looked gross in my opinion. But they were never depressed they always looked happy and shit. I ve talked to some times and they seem just like normal except fucked up looking.

lol! Did u find as people tho they wer pretty boring. Like they tried to be all random and unpredictable but there just kinda looserlike really?

Dont even get me started on goth music coz that is soooooooo SHIT!

is like the lil teeny boppers around my neighborhood with their du rags and their bandanas and their throwback jerseys with their fitted hats and their slang they aint one bit gangsta they wouldnt kno they were flaggin wrong if someone accaully threw up u can flinch at them and they'd run the other way is just growing up at that age kids tend to assocate themselfs with certain groups they are all nice ppl they just gotta front like they aint no sell out

yeah i do think that anorexia is a lifestyle if u wanna be anorexic then thats your choice.. no one tells u to stop eating its ur choice and thats the way u feel. thinspirations are all over the place to encourage people not to ve skinny.... u like the way their figure looks so the only way to get that figure is to starve. the only person who tell u to starve urself is you.

thats a really weird point about never ever seing a goth who isnt white skinned. Ive never thought abou thet before-y would that be?

Actually, i cant think of any rock bands with black people in em either.

I mean white people are definatly the minority in hip hop and stuff but there not completly non existant- cant see any reason for it myself........

yeah i do think that anorexia is a lifestyle if u wanna be anorexic then thats your choice.. no one tells u to stop eating its ur choice and thats the way u feel. thinspirations are all over the place to encourage people not to ve skinny.... u like the way their figure looks so the only way to get that figure is to starve. the only person who tell u to starve urself is you.

http://www.southparkstuff.com/scripts/scr714.shtml

[south Park Elementary, loading bay. Stan finds the boys]

Goth 1:

[with black puffy, feathery hair, streaked in red] Life is pain. Life is only pain. [his large bang falls over his right eye, he jerks his head back to put the bang in place] We're all taught to believe in happy fairytale endings. [his bang fall over his eye, he jerks his head back] But there's only blackness. Dark, depressing loneliness that [his bang fall over his eye, he jerks his head back] eats at your soul.

Goth 2:

[dressed in something like a tuxedo, sporting a curly pompadour] Who needs that kind of Barbie love, anyway? Everyone's just walking around like a bunch of conformists. Go ahead and wear your business suits so you can make thirty-four thousand dollars a year to buy your condominium. They're all zombies racing to their graves. Love didn't work for my mom and dad. Why should it work for me?

Goth Girl:

My dad is such an asshole. Drunken bastard doesn't even know I exist. But then he won't let me go to the Skinny Puppy concert because my heroine-addict aunt is coming over for dinner. [takes a puff] Dinner? That's a laugh. Just an excuse for my mom to bitch at me for not wearing girly clothes like all the Britney Spears wannabes at this school.

Little Goth:

They're all a bunch of Nazi conformists cheerleaders. [stan looks stunned at the age of this youngest of Goths]

Stan:

But if life is only pain, then... what's the point of living?

Goth 1:

Just to make life more miserable for the conformists. [his bang fall over his eye, he jerks his head back]

Stan:

All right, so how do I join you?

Goth 2:

If you wanna be one of the non-conformists, all you have to do is dress just like us and listen to the same music we do.

i remember this being discussed in the lounge.

being goth is like a fad now. there arent that many REAL goths anymore. its just "punk" trying to be different and going an extra level.

as to goth having acne, note: most goths have a bad relationship with their families and thus do not have the same benefits as we do. They might not be able to treat their acne, or have resources to learn about it. I know this because I got a few goth wannabe, punk friends and I came over to their house one time and they didnt have such a great relationship with their parents. Some of them were kicked out of the house.

http://www.southparkstuff.com/scripts/scr714.shtml

[south Park Elementary, loading bay. Stan finds the boys]

Goth 1:

[with black puffy, feathery hair, streaked in red] Life is pain. Life is only pain. [his large bang falls over his right eye, he jerks his head back to put the bang in place] We're all taught to believe in happy fairytale endings. [his bang fall over his eye, he jerks his head back] But there's only blackness. Dark, depressing loneliness that [his bang fall over his eye, he jerks his head back] eats at your soul.

Goth 2:

[dressed in something like a tuxedo, sporting a curly pompadour] Who needs that kind of Barbie love, anyway? Everyone's just walking around like a bunch of conformists. Go ahead and wear your business suits so you can make thirty-four thousand dollars a year to buy your condominium. They're all zombies racing to their graves. Love didn't work for my mom and dad. Why should it work for me?

Goth Girl:

My dad is such an asshole. Drunken bastard doesn't even know I exist. But then he won't let me go to the Skinny Puppy concert because my heroine-addict aunt is coming over for dinner. [takes a puff] Dinner? That's a laugh. Just an excuse for my mom to bitch at me for not wearing girly clothes like all the Britney Spears wannabes at this school.

Little Goth:

They're all a bunch of Nazi conformists cheerleaders. [stan looks stunned at the age of this youngest of Goths]

Stan:

But if life is only pain, then... what's the point of living?

Goth 1:

Just to make life more miserable for the conformists. [his bang fall over his eye, he jerks his head back]

Stan:

All right, so how do I join you?

Goth 2:

If you wanna be one of the non-conformists, all you have to do is dress just like us and listen to the same music we do.

gothsluts? dont have any of them wer i live. wotta they do- go round gettin with guys in a goth suit-lol

I think of goths as a cross between the Stoics; Brandon Lee in The Crow; heroin chic if Calvin Klein sold leather trench-coats; shoplifted mascara; and French existentialist clowns.

LOL I don't think black kids feel a need to act gangsta, but it sure seems like a lot of white kids do!

Why are there no black goths?

I have no idea.

Anyone care to suggest why?

I'll try a theory: goths emerged as a clique in high schools among kids who couldn't otherwise fit in somehow and so sought to exist outside the system altogether, cynically commentating from the corner. In high school, in general, if you're black-- given the black-is-cool pop cultural environment of today (hip-hop being the driving force of youth pop culture)-- then even when you're not cool, you're still at least somewhat cool. This is not to say that black kids never feel isolated or persecuted in high school-- far, far from it! But perhaps as they already have a social role assumed for them, however tokenist or stereotyped, they do not feel the same compulsion as so many-- essentially bored-- white kids do, to dress up and shuffle around in order to carve out some identity for themselves.

Or maybe it's simply because black kids have enough common sense to not sit around moaning about how painful and pointless life is because unlike their white friends, they actually come from a family/cultural background and maybe even personal life experience where they already know that life can be tough and so don't need to dress up to bitch about it to their friends.

lol! Did u find as people tho they wer pretty boring. Like they tried to be all random and unpredictable but there just kinda looserlike really?

Dont even get me started on goth music coz that is soooooooo SHIT!