Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey, i have been using bp gel now for a month. It has worked wonders. Cant stress it enough. But now i have scars left over. I aint too sure if they are scars, but they are red marks. Newayz, i have just ordered scarzone after reading all the great reviews on it by other people on the scar forum. But how many tyms a day should i use it? I know the recommend use is twice a day, but if i applied it 3 tyms a day, will they quicken the process?

Secondly, how much of it do i apply onto my skin? With Dan's bp gel, he told us how much. But with scarzone, i dont know how much to put on! Im worried i myt put onto much, will may irritate my skin or cause bad results, and then again, im worried that if i dont apply enough, my scars/redmarls wont go. So can someone please post back and tell me how much i should apply onto my skin?

I'd just like to thank everyone for being honest and posting their reviews onto the forums, because without you people, i would never have bought bp gel, and my skin wouldnt of been so spot - free as it is now. Im waiting for my 3rd tube of bp gel, hopefully it will arrive soon, because i dont want an outbreak! sad.gif. Than - you guys. Keep up the good work. Keep posting.

with this scarzone stuff, what's the key incredient that is supposely making scars look less noticable??

it has Octinoxate 7.50% Sunscreen, Zinc Oxide 3.00% Sunscreen

zinc oxide i know is in some suncreams.

cheers